🔮🍇🍆☂☔💜✝🟣

Not for children 

Fuck

smutsmutsmut 

ONCE AGAIN PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IS YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH PEOPLE DOING THE DEED.

Jaden's POV 

I try to make myself comfortable on the couch in the sway house living room but no matter how I moved or how many pillows I got I could rest. For awhile I have been really busy with my new song Pray and new music to come so I haven't been with Ant in awhile. I mean I have hung out with him and we have cuddled but I haven't actually been with him, You know?

I sighed with frustration and got up from my spot on the couch to head over too Ant's room. I knocked on the door and heard him yell 'come in'.  

I opened the door to his room and he was on his phone on his bed. I smirked and slowly moved my way over to his shirtless body. "Hey Ant" I said seductively. 

"Hey Jaden" He replied sounding bored and not taking his eyes off of his phone. 

"What's up with you?" I said while trailing my finger up his stomach 

"Nothing just on tiktok" He said not paying attention to the signs I was giving. 

I rolled my eyes and got up, I moved to his door and exited the room. 

If I could top him and fuck him into the bed right now I would 

I gritted my teeth angrily, this week we agreed that Anthony got to top since last week we almost broke my bed because I fucked him so hard. I was frustrated Ant didn't want to do anything, I hummed while trying to think of a plan that would make him want to fuck me relentlessly. I picked up my phone and smirked when I got the perfect plan to bring his jealous side out

...

Anthony's POV 

Apparently some old good friend of Jaden's is supposed to be coming over in an hour. I groaned and forced myself out of my comfy bed. 

I swear he doesn't know how to warn people about shit

I opened my door and headed down the stairs and too the back yard where I saw Jaden and his old friend hugging each other tightly. She had her head in the crook of his neck, where I put my head. I felt jealously hit me like a fucking race car, only I am allowed to put my lips and head there, only I can wrap my arms around him like that. 

"Hey Anthony" She said sweetly, still not getting off of Jaden "How are you?" 

Jaden's POV 

Avery is an excellent actor, I could already see the jealously in Ant's face. Well good thing he doesn't know she is lesbian. 

"Hey.. uh can I steal Jaden a bit, just to talk you know" Ant said while failing at making it look like he wasn't jealous. 

"Oh yeah for sure!" I grabbed his hand and turned to give Avery a look of thanks, she winked and then plugged her ears fake gagging while she plugged them. I turned back around and rolled my eyes. 

We made it to Ant bedroom and as soon as I stepped in the room Ant shut the door and locked it, "Who the hell is she, and why was she touching you" He growled 

To say I didn't like it when he's mad would be the biggest lie of the century.

"Oh she's just a friend" I said trying to urge him on

"Why did she have her face in my territory" He said while getting on top of me 

"It was just a lame hug" I sighed and tried to get up but Anthony had my shoulders pinned to the bed. "I am going to have to teach Jaden a lesson now aren't I" 

"But daddy" I smirked when I felt something poke me. "It wasn't that big of a deal" 

"You will regret that" He snapped 

Suddenly his lips were pressed to mine and I was kissing back. He glided his tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to enter. I whimpered as he bit my bottom lip and then trailed over to my jawline.

Soon he was at my neck sucking hard and long at the spot he knew made me weak, "Holy shit" I breathed out. He sucked harder and I let out a loud moan. 

"Off" He commanded 

I immediately pulled my shirt off and threw it into and random corner my shorts following shortly after. We were both just in our boxers roughly making out, "Knees Jay" He said in a sweet, seductive tone. 

Anthony's POV

I smirked when I saw Jaden go down on his knees and slowly tug down my boxers. His face was flushed a bright pink and his eyes were wide. He wrapped his hand around the based and I leaned my head back letting out a groan. 

Then I almost came undone when I felt his tongue touch the tip and run over my slit. Everything that he did felt 1000 times better then before. He continued to tease my half hard erection until I grabbed his hair and forced him to take all of me, I felt him gag but quickly recovered and started to bob his head. I let my head lean back all the way and I let out a low moan, 

"Jay i'm gonna... ah~" I came in his mouth and he swallowed it with a smile on his face. I brought him back up so we were starring into each others eyes, it didn't last long though, I flipped us over to I was on top of him and kissed down his cherry lips. My left hand was playing with his nipples working light moans out of him while the right hand was rummaging through my nightstand for the lube and condoms. 

I pulled out the tube of lube and applied it to my erection, Jaden starred hungrily as I rubbed the substance all over.

"These should come off" I whispered to him while tugging at his boxers. 

He quickly pulled them off and turned around so I could lube his hole. 

No ones POV 

Anthony squirted more lube onto his two fingers and slowly traced Jaden's hole with one, 

"Ant please" Jaden cried "I need you so fucking bad" He moaned when Anthony inserted one finger, shortly after, another one following. Anthony stretched and scissored Jaden's hole. 

Ant added a third finger and Jaden let out a huge moan 

"Ah~ Please.... I want to cum while your in me" Jaden said breathlessly 

Anthony smirked and removed his fingers he put on the condom and then Jaden felt his dick brush against his stretched out hole. "Oh fuck~" Jaden moaned "Please" Then Anthony thrusted into him. 

Jaden felt like he was on cloud 9, every thrust Anthony did brought him closer and closer to his high. 

Anthony readjusted a bit to try to get a better angel and when he thrusted Jaden let out a long high pitched moan. Ant knew he had found what he was looking for, his prostate. 

Jaden let out more loud moans as Anthony thrusted into his harder and harder. 

"Shit Ant" He moaned out "I think ah~... I think i'm gonna cum~" He whined 

"Do it Jay be a good slut and cum for me" Anthony said roughly 

"Ahhhh~" Jaden came undone with a loud moan, cum spurting onto his chest and the bed sheets.  

A few more thrusts and Anthony came in the condom. Anthony pulled out and fell beside Jaden. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't really paying attention to you" Anthony whispered 

Jaden looked into his eye and then kissed his nose 

"It's ok, I love you so much Ant" 

"I love you to Jay" 

I'M SORRY THIS WAS SO BAD ADSFHAKSJDF