🎄🎋🧶⛳🧩🧪🔋

Bryler 

The worst thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.. 

⚠TW:R@pe⚠

Bryce's POV

I starred at the bright screen of my phone and proceeded to order an Uber for my friend Jamie and I. Jamie and I had been friends since we were twelve and I trusted him with my life, tonight we were going to the biggest party in the neighbourhood at the Landson's; everyone knew that they were filthy rich and threw the best parties. 

"Yo Bryce!" I heard Jamie yell 

I watched as he jumped down the last 4 stairs of the house, his soft curly brown hair flopping as landed in front of me. I starred into his blue eyes and watched his smile turn into a huge smirk. 

"You ready to get wasted!" He screamed 

"YESSSSSS" I yelled back 

"Bryce" I heard someone else say from the stairwell 

I turned around and saw Tayler giving me a very disapproving glare. 

"Bryce I have a really bad feeling about this party" He said while giving Jamie a glare that would normally kill someone. You see, Tayler and Jamie never really liked each other they only put up with each other because I was friends with them both. 

"Calm down Taytay, no need to get your brain in a twist"  Jamie smiled 

"Just please be careful Bryce" Tayler said with a worried look on his face 

"Yo let's go Bryce!" Jamie yelled as he exited the front door. 

I nodded at Tayler and followed Jamie to the Uber. 

TIME SKIP 
AT THE PARTY 

I looked around at all the sweaty, drunk teenagers. 

This is where I wanted to be. 

I had already had to many shots and a cupful of beer and at this point I was starting to just feel the music. Like there was nothing else in the world accept the beat and the multicoloured strobe lights. 

"Hey Bryce!" I heard Jamie yell over the music, he was clearly drunk but so was I so I couldn't judge. "Try this" he smirked as he passed me a shot, the shot looked a little murky like there was something in it but I just picked it up and swallowed. 

Worst decision I had ever made.

I started to feel the affects of the shot immediately and gripped on to Jamie's shoulder for support. 

"Yo Jamie, I don't feel to good" I slurred 

"Shhhh your okay, i'm going to take you to the bedroom now to calm down" 

I suddenly felt myself being hoisted up over his shoulders. 

"I don't wanna go to that room" I whined 

"It's okay" He gave me a reassuring pat on the back and set me down on the bed in one of the many guest rooms, locking the door behind him. 

He did a quick sweep of the room to make sure there were no cameras or people and them he kissed me. I felt my blood run cold and I felt like I was going to be sick. 

"Please... I don't want this" I tried to say, but the drug he used was too strong and pretty soon he was unbuckling his belt. 

TIME SKIP
IN THE CAR 

I sat in the back seat of the Uber with Jamie beside me, I was still super drugged and couldn't grasp what happened to me. 

"Brycey, you will be a good boy and not tell Tayler right" He whispered softly in my ear. "Besides this is our little secret" He smirked and paid the Uber.