the car ride

Josh pov

I look at the boys as I signle them to go over and sign her papers. While me and blake tell her the news. While we   help her pack.

She looks at me and smiled while she stood up.

M, your back,

she said and ran up to mine and Blake's legs and hugs.

Aaaaaawwww

Wow I forgot how small she is, Blake picks her up. He gives me a worried look. I am not sure why but he mouths I will tell U later .  I tickle her feet and she giggles omg it is the cutest.

Bl, guess what Mia

M, what she says and gasp

J, your getting adopted

She looks at us confused and says in a quiet voice

M, by who

She shruges her hands, we laugh

Bl, us silly

M, O , I am sorryz

J, it's all good princess, let's pack.

She blushed by the name I gave her. And jumped out of Blake's arms and ran up the stairs.

Bl, wow, I did not know she could run that fast.

J, same let's go

I said as we ran up to her and followed her to her room.

She grabbed 2 outfits for daytime

And 2 for night

And 2 for night

Bl, sweety do you have anymore than that

M,no

J, well lucky we got you new stuff when we go home

Once I said that her eyes lit up .

M, Really she said as she clapped her hand.

Bl, yep

He Said as he picked up her tiny suitcase. While I picked her up and her teddy and blanket. As I picked her up she seemed really light for a 3 year old. I gave him the same look he gave me. She felt like a 1 year old .

She then waved her hands in my face
I completely forgot that I had not moved for 5 mins.

M, are you ok oshy

I smiled when she said my name.

J, yep let's  go see the boys. and go home!

When we got down the stairs 

The boys were starring at her in aaawww. I looked at her to realise she is leaning her head on my shoulder.

Bl, are they signed

Q, yep we got the files about (winks) we will all read it together later.

We all nod

B, looks like someone is sleepy today.

M, I am not sleepy. I am just to lazy to keep my head up all day.

She then yarned at the end of her sentence. We all smiled knowing that she was going to sleep through the car ride.

We hopped in the car and buckled Mia in I gave her, her blanket and bobo and a sippy cup of milk to make her fall asleep.

When Bryce started the car mia got startled and jumped she squeezed into her bobo.

Q, Hey Mia we never asked what do you like to do for fun.

M, I like to dwance and dwaw and pink

Bl, pink

M, yep pink

N, Mia that's not a hobbie that's a colour. Silly goose

M, I don't believe you

N, why not,

M, because, pink is pink

N, well you win

M, my turn, I have a question who is my daddy

Miss pov

As  I Said that I looked at them for  answer. Only for them to look at eachother. I grabbed my milk as I was thirsty and I finished it before he even started to talk.

M, is it none of you I Said as I was about to cry. I had one year went down my face

B, no baby,  it is all of us , but you just call us by our actual names, because there is a lot of us .

J, and Mia when we get home we will show u the rules.

All I heard was bla bla bla as I was also tired,  I  fell asleep.

Josh pov

When I told her about the rules I expected a nod or yes or something.

J, use your words baby

Q, umm guys she is asleep.

We all looked back to see Mia asleep in her car seat cuddling her bobo and blanky.

(With a blanket)

Bl, well boys, now that she is asleep I have something to tell you guys.

J, we do . O yep

N, ok and

Bl, well when we picked up Mia, she felt really light and skinny like the weight of a 1 year old .

Q, well I say let her settle in first then we book her in for the doc.

Eb, agree