doctors

Hey guys soz for the wait I just wrote a really long chapter.
2732 words

Mia's pov

Once we arrived, we walked in to a place that looks familiar. I sat on Bryce's lap. And cuddled into him for a long time he gave me a airpod and he had the other and we listened to music. It was really fun. I started to bounce up and down on his lap.

Br, bubs calm down

M, good music

Br, I know I have the best taste. But calm down babygirl please.

I nod and I still bounce  lighter. he grabs me general around my waist and sits me down. I look up at him

M, where's oshy

Br, he had to fill some papers

M, where r we

Bryce dow not answer. He just plays some more music. Something fishy is going on and I know it. I remember this place from somewhere. The rooms are all white. Oshy is walking back to us now. He looks at Bryce and whisper something in his ear Bryce nods.

Bryce pov

Mia was starting to get on to us. She most probably has not been to the doctor's as she has not cried yet. And if she had been here she would of been crying by now. I think it will hit her once she sees her old doctor she had when she was an infant cause let's face she will always be sways babygirl no matter what. Anyway josh whispered we can go in now. So I sit up putting Mia on my hip and follow josh to a room we see a tall guy about in his 60s he motian us to come in.
Mia's head turns around and faced him. And she starts to cry.

M, no no bad. Guy

Br, baby he won't hurt U

M, no stop

She tells me  struggling to get out of my hold. But let's face it she is weak and under Weight and she needs this check up asap. We are all worried about our baby. I just hold her tight while josh is talking to the doc

Doc, hi I am  doctor Greg king what can I do for U today

He says smirking at Mia.

J, we adopted her a few days ago she seems under Weight and does not eat alot.

Doc, r yes I can see, hi there what's yr name sweetie

He says looking at mia. Mia just turns around barring her face in my neck. I stroke her hair.

J, bubs can U say hi to Greg

She shakes her head while leaning into my head. Still crying. I rub her back.

Br, right well this is Mia

Doc, hi Mia we are just going to do a little check up. It will only be 2 minutes and then U can go play while I talk yr dad's.

She just crys harder

J, sounds good

Mia's pov.

That doctor hurt me when I was a baby. And he choked me and smacked me. And I hate him, what ever I do. He is not, I repeat not Gona touch me Nd if he does boy I willl through a big tantrum.  Even if I go in poo poo time out which I hate cause no one gives me attention. 

Doc, so Mia do U mind to stand on this.

He says pointing to a (idk what it calls but it measures how much U weight) weight thing. I shake my head but Bryce walks over there squatting
Down with me in his arms.

Br, bubs why don't U want to

M, bad guy

J, baby he is not a bad guy