no girlfriend

Mia's pov

We were all watching a movie. aunty addi and ryce, josh and  aunty Nessa, Blake and aunty amelie, Noah and aunty Dixie, Quinton and aunty cynthia Cuddling. I met all of there girlfriend at the hype house. But I don't like Cynthia because she always gives me a mean look. I love all the other girls. On different couches watching a movie. I was on my special pink fluffy arm chair. With some warm milk as it was my sweep time soon

As I was thinking about why the sky is blue. Aunty addi and ryce kiss.i was in shock. I don't want them to continue cause ryce is mine not hers. So I move my head up.

M, that's it

I say smacking my arm angainst
All heads turn to me. And the girls aww at me. Which I don't know why

M, why U kissy ryce. Cause he's mine.
And none of u girls kissy my daddys. Or I will kick U in the balls. So no touchy touchy.

I say pointing to the girls. All of them are in shock. A few people laugh, a few of them aww and a few of them are still in shock.

Br, bubs they are our girlfriend.

J,  r U jeolous baby

M, no girlfriend, end of iscussion.

I say crossing my arms.

N,Mia it is what boyfriend and girlfriend do they kiss. And we still love U bubs no matter what. It is ok to be jeolous.

He says with a sad face. They don't get it there mine I don't want them to have girlfriends. There my daddy's not there.

M, no

I yell

Bl, calm down princess

He says. Then Cynthia cuddles into q. Giving me a nasty look. That's it I don't care. It is either me or them. That poo head ain't stealing my Quinton.

M, no mam. I told u not to touch q. I Siad no touchy. But what U do. U touchy.

I yell and Chuck my bottle on to the ground making the milk spill every where. A few gasp come around the room.

Br, Mia

He says in a stern voice.

M, go suck my balls U poo head

Cynthia starts crying. Everone look at me the boys are angry and sad. Especially q. The girls look at Cynthia rolling there eyes.

M, cry baby.

I say sticking out my tongue to her.

Q, Mia Gray hall we do not say that it is not nice. Say sorry right now

M, no, I no like her she tells me mean things. So she is a poo poo head.

I got off my pink fluffy chair. And run to my room. And pack everything in to my limited edition wiggles bag. Including PJs ,shoes, t shirts and pants. I run past the living room. Where everyone is trying to calm down Cynthia. And the boys are talking about my punishment. I try to easdrop on what's happening but my Bobo falls out of bag. Making a loud noice. All heads face me.

Ne, bubs why U packed yr bags.

M, I leave

Ad, what

M, me not stay

Bl, bubs

U turn yr head only to be looking up at noah he picks U up. And U start kicking and screaming

M, let me go, I don't want to be here. Let me go noah. Stop stop.i don't want to be here.

He only holds me tighter. And I  stop yelling. Pretending that I am tired. But really I am thinking of an amazing plan. A small smile escapes from his lips and so does the other boys. But wait for what I have installed for them.

Cy, if she wants to go. Then let her go.
We all chose me over her right.

Ad, no yr selfish ungrantful bitch.
How dare U pick yourself of there own daughter. Like yr mad.

Cy, she is a selfsented bitch. Who has 5  fuck boys as her daddy's.

I start to cry from what she said and place my head in Noah's neck and act like I am hurt. When really this is a way for her to go. He rubs my back. As his shirt gets soaked from my shot and tears

J, q I would brake up over her.

Q is still in shock. And just shakes his head.

Q, I can't do this. Come on Cynthia

Br, wtf Quinton Griggs U choose Cynthia over our fucking daughter.

Bl, wtf bro. U leave this room. Right now with Cynthia yr not gonna be apart of her life.

Br, and for yr information Cynthia fucking Parker. She is 3 she does not understand. Any shit U say. And now U made her cry even more now. So Quinton it is us or cynthia.

Author note

Cliff hanger. Who do U think he will pick??????