broke up and cuddles

Mia's pov

We just finished dinner and I had an hour til bed . Josh handed me his phone. And I went up to my room to talk to Dj. He just told me, That he broke up with me, the boys are all doing there own thing . And I have had it. I ran upstairs to my room . But I accidentally ran in to Noah's room.

Blake pov

I broke up with Amelie and said I need to think. About myself and work out who I am, bla bla bla. When really I just have feelings for Noah. Yep U heard me.  And we both know it. Cause well we just told eachother 2 mins ago. And right now we are cuddling. And because Noah's smaller which me hates to admit. He's lying on my chest as I play with his hair.

And yes we new about mia getting a call from DJ about braking up. But our child is never fucking Gona date or have a boyfriend. And we were smart and went our separate ways so she would not suspect anything. We heard running and new it was Mia straight away.  We heard the door shut and Noah immediately got up and picked her up and put her inbetween us
as we sat on either side of her on the bed.

Bl, what happened baby

We new what happened but we wanted her to talk to us and trust us.

M, he bwoke up with me .

She said braking down into her hands .

N, awww baby

M, I hate him.make sure that i Never am going to date a bwoy.

N, we can definitely promise U that baby

Mia's pov

I sniffle and hold my pinky out to both of them, they smile.

M, pwomise

Bl,n,promise

She smiles.

M,cwuddles

Bl, sure bubs but first let get U changed and Noah can U grab a bottle .
He nods and kisses my forehead .

After I am changed . And the whole time I did not complain. Which he should be thankful for .

Blake walks back into  Noah's room. Blake sits me down on the bed.
And blows me  raspberries on my stomach causing to have a laughing fit. Noah walks in with my bottle and Booboo. He sits down and now I am in the middle on top of them (eeeww U dirtyminded human) . He passes me my milk and I make grabby hands for it. He chuckles .

N, word baby

M, pwease milk

He gives into me and I lie on my back.
With my hair spread out over them. Noah and Blake are talking but I can't here as my eyes start to close. Someone takes my bottle out of my mouth as I finished it. And I whine. And I put my thumb  but Noah pulls it away. And I start to cry

N, baby we don't suck thumbs

I whine and I put it back in.

Bl, bubs it's as for U can U please stop crying bubba .

I nodded.I ended up sleeping like this half on Noah and half on Blake

I ended up sleeping like this half on Noah and half on Blake

Noah pov

Blake and I were talking about Mia.
And she was to tired to listen so it was fine. But we think she is only not behaving cause of new environment. And rules and stuff. Cause when Blake changed her she seemed fine. When we looked down she was asleep on both of our chest with her thumb in her mouth and we both sighed . Poor thing can't stop sucking her thumb. I pull it out but she whines eventually Blake is able to put the Binky in quick enough for her to not put her thumb back in.

N, sweet dream babygirl luv u

Bl, night baby luv U

M, wuv U to

And then U could feel her get a smidge heavier and bam she is fast asleep. Blake and I talk and we eventually fall asleep with the 2 love of our life's next to us.

Sorry for short chapter . I won't be able to post tomorrow or the day after for personal reason . But after that I will start on the next chapter.

And suggestions let me know

Xoxo bitch next door