Griff,kio, Anthony babysits

I am Gona make the boys all not have girlfriends so here are who there dating

Blake and noah

Jaden and josh

Bryce and soon to be Quinton

So forget that mads was there . Soz for changing it .

O and griffin Anthony and kio live right next to the hype. And pretend she already met them. And they all date.

Mia's pov

I am still tired and it's been 2 days since. They have been putting my mittens on when ever I try to suck my thumb and then they have it on for the rest of the day  and it's bad. I hate it. I only have them off when i eat.
And to be honest  it's working. But arrggh and bad new my daddy's told me there leaving today. For a few days to do Business. And I am staying at with Griff,ant,kio. Soemone pics me up. And puts me on the changing table
I wake up and groan

J, hi baby

M, twired

J, I know sweety

He changes me into this

U pic which colour.

He puts me on his hip and starts bouncing as we head downstairs. He puts me in my chair . And gives me my bottle of milk and some fruit.

I just stare at it and put my head down. And try to go back to sleep.

N, come on honey U have to eat

M, I knwo. I twired

Bl, we let u sleep in

M, O

I make grabby hands for Bryce and he picks me up and puts me on his lap. And I drink my food and my milk perfectly fine. While they talk.
They head out to the car with my bag on Jaden back. And they buckle me in.

M, where we going

Ja, remember honey we have to go on a business trip

I look at them and smile

M,i come to

Br, no baby. U stay with Griff,kio,ant. And we will back before U know it.

I look at them and I make angry face.they  leave me.

They park and we head inside.
I sit in Blake's lap. And I cudde him not wanting them to  leave me.
He kisses my head.

J, right here's her bag. Make sure U keep changing her nappy when ever she wakes up or 5/6 times a day.

Ja, make sure. She does.not.suck her thumb if so puts these he says pointing to my mittens in the bag.

Br, keep an eye on her at all times she is very cheeky . Arnt U bubs