Chapter Eight

⚠️⚠️This part contains some strong language and references, implications, and descriptions of rape and sexual and physical abuse. Please be safe. ⚠️⚠️

"Of course."

---

Minho opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was the dark, black, night sky. A horrible stench wafted through the air, making Minho wince. Minho furrowed his eyebrows. Where was he?

Minho sat up and looked around. He seemed to be in some random alleyway. What the fuck?

Minho pulled out his phone to check if there was a note from any of his alters to see if any of them came to the alley. There was no note.

Nothing.

Minho stared at his phone in confusion. Him and his alters agreed to ALWAYS write a note whenever they switch if they go somewhere.

Deciding to figure it out later, Minho sighed and started to get up, stilling when he heard voices. Minho listened closely, heart pounding.

"...because my little bitch of a wife decided to cheat on me."

"What a bitch. You should fucking kill her like you did to the last one."

Minho's eyes widened. These didn't sound like nice people.

"I just need to take my mind off of it. Do you have the- Hey, who are you?"

Minho looked up to see four large men walking up to him. Minho stepped back. One of the men let out a booming laugh. "Looks like we got a toy delivered straight to our door."

Why does this have to happen to me?

Two of the men stepped forward and grabbed Minho's arms. Minho started to struggle. "P-please let me go."

"Sure. After we're done with you."

The world dissolved around him as one of the men yanked down his pants.

---

Hyunjin is now co-conscious

Yoohyeon looked around and saw that she was surrounded by a bunch of large men. Yoohyeon's eyes widened as she struggled, Hyunjin yelling in her head. Oh my fucking god. What the fuck happened? How'd we get in this?"

The man in front of Yoohyeon snickered. "Stay still and we'll be done faster."

Yoohyeon's mind was racing. What do I do? I haven't been triggered like this in ages.

Get help.

Yoohyeon did the first thing she thought of.

She screamed.

One of the men immediately slapped a hand over her mouth. "Shut up, you fag."

"Hey, get off of him!"

Somehow, Yoohyeon's scream managed to get the attention of somebody. Yoohyeon mentally thanked every single deity ever. 

The large men looked at each other, fear evident in their eyes. Their harsh whispers filled the air. "Run."

"What do we do with the fag?"

"Leave him, he's not worth it."

The four men rushed off down the alley. Yoohyeon stood up and pulled up her pants. A wave of dysphoric thoughts went through her head but she quickly shelved them. Now was not the time.

"Are you okay?"

Yoohyeon looked over to see a girl standing at the entrance of the alley. She was dressed in running clothes. It looks like she was running by just as Yoohyeon screamed. "Yeah, just a little... shaken. Thank you."

"Of course. I'm glad I was running by just as that was happening. I'm so sorry."

Yoohyeon gave a small smile. "You don't have to apologize, it's obviously not your fault."

The girl nodded. "Yeah. Do you have somewhere to go?"

"I do."

"Okay, I have to get going then. I'm Dami by the way."

Yoohyeon nodded, deciding to give their system's name just in case they run into each other again for less confusion. "Minho."

The girl gave Yoohyeon a wave and started running off. Yoohyeon sighed and took out her phone to google maps and input the address of the dorms.

It was about a 40 minute walk.

Who took them all the way out here?

Yoohyeon started walking.

You handled that quite well.

Yoohyeon shrugged. "Well, I'm used to this."

Yoohyeon kept walking, feeling the damp night air on her skin. Yoohyeon looked up at the sky, seeing the moon was almost directly overhead. Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows. "Hyunjin, do you know why we are out so late and so far away from our dorm?"

Uh no, I got pulled towards the front like you did, just not to the front front.

Yoohyeon hummed in thought. "Interesting."

Check for a note.

Yoohyeon pulled out her phone and checked for a note. "That's odd. There's nothing. No new notes since yesterday."

Nothing? Since yesterday? Are you sure?

"You literally just saw it with me."

Yoohyeon rubbed her face with her right hand. Yoohyeon was about to continue walking but then she stopped.

"Hyunjin?"

What?

Yoohyeon stared at her right arm. "Look."

Is that...?

There was a large cut on their right arm.

A/N This chapter was quite a rollercoaster. I definitely think that this chapter could be improved, I'm not exactly satisfied with it, but it still goes over the key points I wanted to write so idk.

Also today somehow my reads doubled like, when I saw the amount of reads was over 200 I was like :O. Thank you so much.

Have a nice day/night!

unedited