Chapter Fourteen

"Don't worry. You can do it. I know you can."

---

To say Minho was scared was an understatement.

After Jisung and Felix's conversation with him to tell Chan about his DID, Minho asked if he could stay with Jisung for a bit because he was too scared.

It's been two whole days.

Jisung walked into the living room where Minho has been sleeping for the past few days. "Minho?"

Minho sat up. "What?"

"Good, it's you. Look hyung, you need to get up. I'm kicking you out."

"Wha-"

Jisung looked at Minho like a parent disciplining a child. "You need to stop running away from your fears and you need to face them right now."

Minho rubbed his eyes. "I can't"

"And why not?"

"I... I'm scared."

A bit of sympathy filled Jisung's gaze. "I know, but... you need to do this. You don't want to be scared for the rest of your life, right?"

Minho looked away. "I guess so."

Jisung walked over and grabbed Minho's wrist, pulling him to the front door. "You just need to go talk to him. Right now."

Minho struggled. "No, please, I-"

Jisung opened the front door and pushed Minho out. "Please Minho, you can do this. You have to."

The front door closed. 

---

Hyunjin is now co-conscious.

Minho sighed after hearing the elevator ding, the elevator doors opening on the third floor. He really did not want to do this.

Minho shuffled down the hallways, trying to delay his time on confronting Chan. Why the fuck are you walking so slow?

Minho muttered really quietly. "Chan... he uh-"

What the fuck did he do?

"No, no. He didn't do anything. Jisung and Felix wanted me to tell him about you and the others because I uh... like him."

Really? You're going to tell him? It's about time.

Minho stopped walking in front of his dorm room door. "I guess."

Minho took his key out, muttered a quick prayer, and then opened the door.

Minho's entrance immediately caused the person inside the room to look up at him. "Minho, oh my god, where have you been?"

Chan.

Minho looked at Chan with wide eyes. "I... I was at Jisung's house."

Chan immediately got up and gave Minho a hug. "You should've told me where you were. I was so... worried."

Minho froze as he felt tears form in his eyes. "O-oh."

Chan stepped back, eyes widening when he saw Minho cry. "Minho, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah."

Chan eyed Minho up and down. "Did something... what happened to your leg?"

Minho felt even more tears come out of his eyes. "I-I don't kn-know. It's... I uh..."

"Please don't tell me you're hurting yourself."

Minho stepped back. "I-I'm not."

"You have three different bandages. What's happening Minho?"