Dahmo x reader : Our daughter

!Y/N is Dahmo's child here!
*Y/N : 13 years old

'YO HIRAI Y/N IT'S 8 NOW GET UP!' Momo shouted, kicking her daughter's door open.

Y/N decided to ignore her, and pulled the covers over her ear. It was a Saturday, no school, then why wake up early?

Well, every Saturday, she has dance lessons, with her MOM.

'Hirai Y/N are you not listening to mom? Huhhhh????' Momo said, sitting on the bed and pulling the blanket up. 'Wake up or I'm gonna kiss you.'

Y/N didn't really like kisses, so she immediately sat up, rubbing her eyes and squinting from the sunlight coming through the window.

'Go get breakfast. We're leaving at 9 since we managed to get a room in JYP today.' Momo said, not forgetting to give her daughter a kiss on the cheeks, like she does every morning.

'What's for breakfast Eomma?' Y/N asked, sitting across from Dahyun.

'Your mom is making Jokbal in the kitchen again.' Dahyun sighed.

'Gosh nooo I've been having Jokbal for all three meals yesterday I'm so done with it...tell her not to Eomma pleaseeeee.' Y/N begged, tugging on Dahyun's arm.

'Just for breakfast, not lunch and dinner ok? Eat it and it's over. Now sit down and wait.' Dahyun said, pulling Y/N towards her seat.

'Here's the wonderful jokbal~' Momo said, heading out of the kitchen with a plate of Jokbal.

Y/N used to love it a lot, but after eating it for several days straight, she's sick of it.

-Time skip: At JYPE-

'Good afternoon, PD-Nim allowed us to use the Madonna practice room?' Dahyun told the receptionist.

'Ah...yup. Just the three of you though. You have the cards right? Just go through there.' The receptionist replied.

The three thanked her before taking the air-purifying lifts to the basement.

'Eomma do you always come here...that lady seems to know you.' Y/N asked Momo.

'Pabo we used to work here. We were singers in a group under this company.' Momo said, lightly spanking her daughter's head.

'Ouch...the Twice one you were talking about?'

'Yes that now go out and turn right, last door of the corridor.' Momo pointed.

'Why can't we just practise in the room at home like we always do??' Y/N whined.

'It's more equipped here Y/N-ah...just behave.' Dahyun warned.

'Ok Y/N choose a song.' Momo gave her a whole container of USBs of Twice's songs.

'Hmmm...this.' Y/N picked one out, labelled What Is Love.

'Then that's it. Let's start.'

'Wait don't. Y/N do this, it's better.' Dahyun said, laughing and doing her signature eagle dance.

'Omg yes mom thank you.' Y/N laughed, harder than ever, and started copying Dahyun.

'DAHYUN-AH!!!! Noooo don't ahahahhaah.' Momo giggles, while stopping the two who were doing the eagle dance.

Momo soon used up 2 hours, teaching her daughter the whole dance.

'Wow Y/N you're such a quick learner.' Dahyun said, ruffling her hair.

'Lunchtime!!! I want Jokbal at the canteen. JYP Bob's food is the best, I hope it never changed.' Momo commented, as the three walked to the company's canteen.

'MOMO UNNIE! DAHYUN! Y/N-AH!!!' A loud, microphone-like voice shouted from a side of the canteen.

'Heollll Jihyo unnie!!!!' Dahyun ran and sat next to Jihyo.

'Annyeong...wanna eat together? I haven't ordered yet!' Jihyo excitedly offer.

'Annyeong Jihyo Imo!!!' Y/N greeted, as Jihyo pulled her 'niece' into a hug.

'Let's go get food. Y/N sit here and watch the table. We're gonna decide what to order for you.' Dahyun insisted.

Y/N nodded, as the three adults walked to the order stand, catching up with each other.

-Time skip: Nighttime-

'Y/N let's watch a movie after dinner.' Dahyun suggested to her daughter.

'Sure but what.' Y/N shortly asked.

'Jaws.' Momo smirked.

'Sure but don't freak out Y/N.' Dahyun laughed.

'Gosh if it's a horror movie I'm not watching.' Y/N backed away.

'Geez it's not a horror movie, go shower then we can watch together.' Dahyun said, cleaning the table up.

Time skip: After her shower

'Eommaaaa I'm doneeee.' Y/N exclaimed, while jumping into the empty space on the couch next to Momo.

'Ok hold on. DAHYUNNIE YOUR DAUGHTER IS DONE COME OUT NOW!' Momo shouted, causing Y/N to flinch.

'Yes yes yes.' Dahyun said, sitting on the other side of her daughter.

(A.N. I've never watched the movie so please don't blame me if I'm wrong xD I just know it's about sharks and ngl I'm lowkey scared of it)

The movie was all fine at the beginning, but when the shark keeps on appearing, Y/N kept on screaming and hiding her face in her mom's neck.

'Ahaha you're cute when you're scared Y/N you know that?' Momo teased.

'Geez Eomma stop it. I have no time for those.' Y/N said, pretending to cry.

'Oh my gosh...Y/N don't cry we're not gonna watch it okay?' Dahyun comforted, patting her daughter's back.

'HA GOT YA!!!' Y/N shouted, jumping up from the couch and pointing at Dahyun playfully.

'HIRAI Y/N YOU LITTLE-'Momo shouted back, getting up to run after her daughter.

'Don't swear here Hirai.' Dahyun said, throwing the remote at Momo, barely missing the latter.

'Kk...Y/N COME BACK OUT!!!' Momo was banging on her daughter's locked door.

'Ehehe sorry mom love ya!!!' Y/N shouted from the inside.

'You kid...better regret this.' Momo warned.

'Gosh I'm sorry mom ok????' Y/N asked, finally opening the door and poking her head out.

'Ok but no we're not watching it anymore since you were misbehaving huhhh.' Dahyun said.

'Sure thing.' Y/N replied, walking past the two adults and doing the eagle dance suddenly in front of them.

'Kim Dahyun look what you did.' Momo pointed at her daughter.

'Like mother, like daughter.' Dahyun said, striking an awkward pose in front of the taller girl.