Nayeon x Reader : Mine

Genre : Fluff *Requested*

'Y/N!!!! Nayeonnie!!!' Momo shouted, as the two entered Twice's dorm.

'Annyeong Momo unnie!!' Y/N shouted, as she ran to give her girlfriend's bandmate a hug.

'Ahem...'

Y/N turned around and saw Nayeon glaring at her.

'Nayeon Unnie don't be jealous!!!! Aish you mad bunny.' Momo teased, as she pulled Y/N into a closer hug.

'Y/N/N! Come to the kitchen. I'm making kimchi fried rice. Gimme some help.' Jeongyeon said, motioning for Y/N to come.

'Coming! Give me a second!' Y/N shouted, as she washed her hands in the toilet and ran in the kitchen.

'It's been long since you came right? Nayeon can't stop talking about you when she came back for a week.' Jeongyeon chuckled.

'Is that so?'

'Mhm. And don't turn around, cause I can sense an angry bunny glaring at us.' Jeongyeon said.

The two chatted and laughed until the whole meal was ready, and the laughter could be heard all the way from the living room, but a certain bunny was hiding in her room, sobbing her eyes out.

'Dinner's ready!!!!' Jeongyeon shouted, as the two placed the bowls of food on the dining table.

The seven girls came in one by one, but one was missing as the present ones sat around the dining table.

'Where's Nayeon?' Jihyo asked, as she scanned the room.

'I don't know...but she was sulking in her room when I walked past and peeked in.' Chaeyoung shrugged.

'I'll go find her.' Y/N offered, as she put her chopsticks down and entered Nayeon's room.

'Nayeonnie? It's me.' Y/N softly said, as she turned the room lights on.

She was welcomed by a back facing her, and sniffling noises.

'Nabongs! What's wrong?' Y/N asked, as she sat on the bed next to her girlfriend.

'Go away.' Nayeon bluntly replied.

'Hey what happened?'

'I said, go away.'

'Not unless you tell me what's your problem.'

'Sure. You're the problem. Now get out of my room!' Nayeon shouted, causing Y/N to flinch.

'What did I do Nayeonnie? I'll make it up to you!' Y/N said, as she forced Nayeon into a hug.

'You want to make it up to me? Then get out of my room, you have eight other girls to date!' Nayeon huffed, as a tear fell down her eye.

'But you're the one I'm dating Nayeonnie...'
Y/N pouted, as she played with Nayeon's fingers.

'What now? I was under the same roof with you the whole time, but guess what? You were spending all your time with them. I hate you.' Nayeon scoffed, as she lay down on her bed and covered herself with the blanket.

Y/N couldn't help but laugh at her girlfriend, being jealous while being cute at the same time.

'Is someone jealous? Hmm? Is my bunny Unnie jealous???' Y/N teased, as she lay down on top of her girlfriend, while clinging onto her neck.

'No. Get off me.'

'Ani! Not until you hug me back. I want my kisses too.' Y/N pouted, as she turned Nayeon's face to look at her.

'Get your kisses from Jeongyeon and get your hugs from Momo.' Nayeon muttered, as she buried her blushing face in the pillow.

'Ani! I only want it from you. Only you! I know you can't resist me!'

'You're right. I can't resist you.' Nayeon laughed, as she sat up immediately and pulled her girlfriend up, giving her a peck on the lips.

Y/N was obviously shocked by her girlfriend's sudden mood change, but nonetheless, her own mood lit up alongside.

'Oh and also, they're having lunch right now so let's go?' Y/N asked.

Nayeon simply shook her head and pulled
Y/N's head to lean on her shoulder, while placing her own head on the latter's.

'I want you only for me for now.' Nayeon said, as she gave the younger soft kisses on the head.

'But I'm hungry...I made the food! Won't you eat the food I made?' Y/N asked.

'Really? Then what did you make?'

'Kimchi fried rice.' Y/N said.

'Fine. Let's go. But remember, you're mine.' Nayeon said, as she pulled Y/N off the bed and towards the dining room, where the other eight were eating.