Dahyun x Reader : I miss you

'Dahyun-ah!!!! How long do I have to wait to see you??' Y/N whined, as she was on a FaceTime with her girlfriend, who is currently on tour in Japan with her group.

'Counting from today...3 more days. Just wait for 3 more days arasseo?' Dahyun asked, tilting her head slightly.

All Y/N could do was sigh and nod. She hadn't seen her girlfriend for nearly a week, and oh boi, she misses Dahyun so much.

'I miss you,' Y/N muttered, but Dahyun could clearly hear that.

'I miss you too Y/N, I'll be back soon ok?'

The two talked for a few more minutes, before Y/N went to sleep in her empty bed, dreaming about her Dahyun.

- the next night -

'Y/N! Today's concert was LIT ahahahaha.' Dahyun joked, as the girl on the other side laughed along with her.

'2 more days right?' Y/N asked, as they both calmed down from the jokes.

'Mhm.'

'I miss you.' Y/N repeated, as the older on the other side giggled at her girlfriend's cute antics.

'Me too Y/N, me too...'

As the same routine, the two talked on the phone, until 11pm, since there was no time difference.

- the next night -

'OMO Dahyunnie!! I got the first place in our Korean exam today!!' Y/N squealed, as she told her girlfriend the news.

'Really? Of course my smart girlfriend did.' Dahyun said, as she let out a giggle.

'So, is it o-'

'Yes, one more day.' Dahyun chuckled.

Dahyun had been hearing her girlfriend count down until the day Dahyun comes back home from the tour, so it wasn't a surprise that Dahyun knew what she would be saying.

'I miss you, Dahyun-ah...' Y/N muttered.

'You won't have to say that tomorrow. I'll be home by tomorrow night!' Dahyun said, lifting the mood up.

This time, the two hung up after bidding a quick goodbye, since Dahyun had to pack from her hotel.

- the next day ; 1700 -
[1700=17:00(time)]

Y/N was sitting on the couch, browsing through Netflix, looking for something to watch while she waits for her girlfriend.

But her attention soon diverted to her front door, that opened slowly.

'Y/N?' Dahyun asked, as she pulled her suitcases in the house.

'Dahyunnieeeee!!!!!' Y/N shouted, as she ran to her girlfriend and hung onto her like a koala.

'How's my Y/N/N, hm?'

'I missed you.'

'Then you don't have to anymore!' Dahyun said, cupping her girlfriend's cheeks and giving her a quick peck on the lips.

'I missed that too.' Y/N said, pointing at Dahyun's lips as they both laughed.

'Since you missed me that much, might as well help me unpack!' Dahyun teased, but to her surprise, Y/N, who hated doing those kinds of stuff, nodded enthusiastically.

They took Dahyun's luggage to their room, and placed it in the middle, unpacking everything from it.

'Y/N this is for you.' Dahyun said, as she handed a notebook encarved with 'Dahyun & Y/N'.

'It's really cute!!!' Y/N squealed, hugging the notebook, and giving her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek. 'Thank you Dahyunnie.'

'Anything for my Y/N/N~ besides, I got one for myself!' Dahyun excitedly said, looking for hers in the messy luggage in front of her.

Both of them didn't make a noise while they unpacked Dahyun's luggage, but it wasn't the awkward kind, it was definitely the comfortable silence, where they both enjoyed each other's presence.

'What did you do when I was in Japan?' Dahyun asked out of curiosity.

'Hmm...I usually go to the dance studio to practise after school, and if I don't have homework to do, I'd look for more recipes to cook! I also watched a lot of movies alone during the weekends.' Y/N listed out.

'What did you cook?'

'A lot. Lemme make you something now!' Y/N said, smiling at her own idea and jumping up, running down towards the kitchen and starting her cooking.

- time skip : 20 minutes later -

'DAHYUNNIE! IM DONE!' Y/N shouted up to their room, and getting an 'ok' as response, as she heard footsteps running down the stairs.

'What did you make jagiyaaa????' Dahyun asked, looking at the dish in Y/N's hand. 'Are they french toasts?'

Y/N gladly nodded as she fed one to Dahyun.

'How's it?'

'It's so good...I'm not even exaggerating, it's the best I've ever eaten!!' Dahyun replied, quickly hugging her girlfriend as the latter placed the plate on their dining table.

'Then eat more of this Dahyunnie!'

------------------------
Hopefully this isn't too bad and boring 👉🏻👈🏻🥺