2yeon : Bully (Pt.2)

'JEONGYEON GET OUT OF HER WAY!' Nayeon's bestie Sana, unknown of what happened the day before, shouted to Nayeon's ex-bully.

  Nayeon immediately burst into laughter as soon as she heard Sana shout that.

  'Nayeon Unnie, she's coming. Don't laugh! She's a bully!' Sana whined.

  'It's ok Sana. You don't know what happened to us.' Nayeon smirked, while running towards Jeongyeon, who hugged the older tightly.

  'Let's go.' Jeongyeon said, taking Nayeon's left hand, walking ahead of Sana.

  'I- I DON'T WANNA THIRD WHEEL, DON'T DITCH ME.' Sana whined, immediately understanding what happened.

  'Sana go find your own girl. I know you want a girl.' Nayeon snickered.

  'Fine. I'll go find Dahyunnie~' Sana teased.

  'Sorry no. My sister is taken, by that dancer from Japan.' Nayeon rolled her eyes while saying that.

Time skip : after school

  'Jeongie!!! Wanna come to my house?' Nayeon asked, as soon as she saw Jeongyeon walking out of her classroom.

  'Sure! Do we walk there?'

  'Umm...I live across from you...' Nayeon muttered, while Jeongyeon let out a chuckle.

  'You love me to the point you had to move to the house across mine?' Jeongyeon teased.

  'No! I just knew it was your house a few months ago because I saw you go in and out every day! I'm pretty sure you live there.'

  Jeongyeon nodded in defeat, before walking towards the direction of their houses.

- time skip : at Nayeon's home -
  As soon as Nayeon opened the door, she saw the cute sight of her sister asleep in her own girlfriend's lap.

  Momo immediately shushed the two, who cooed at the sight.

  'What did you two do?' Nayeon asked, taking her shoes off while holding onto Jeongyeon, for balance.

  'We were just watching a movie, but she fell asleep halfway.' Momo explained, while stroking her pale, tofu girlfriend's hair.

  The two nodded, before heading upstairs, into Nayeon's bedroom.

  'Wait here while I get changed.' Nayeon pointed at the bed.

  'Why can't I go in the closet with you?' Jeongyeon teased, her brows going up and down.

  'Pervert ostrich.' Nayeon laughed, as she gave her girlfriend a slap on the shoulder.

   Nayeon soon came out of the walk-in closet in a plain t-shirt, and a pair of black shorts.

  'What's that?' Jeongyeon asked, pointing at Nayeon's bare legs.

  'What's what?'

  'The...red streak.' Jeongyeon said.

  'Oh...it's just...a cut?'

  'Doesn't look like it. And what are the same things on your wrists? Is that why you're always wearing a long-sleeved shirt?'

  'Oh ummm it's nothing.'

  'Be honest. Have you been hurting yourself, Im Nayeon?' Jeongyeon asked, pulling Nayeon towards her.

  Nayeon was about to deny it, but soon couldn't hold it back anymore as soon as she was in Jeongyeon's embrace.

  'Y-yes...' Nayeon sobbed, tears falling from her face to Jeongyeon's shoulder.

  'Was it my fault?'

  Nayeon really didn't want Jeongyeon to feel bad about it, but she didn't want to lie to her very own girlfriend as well.

  'Yes but...no. It was my fault for having a c-crush on you.' Nayeon cried out, hiding her face in Jeongyeon's neck.

  'Pabo...I'm sorry. Don't cry... I'm yours, and you're mine.' Jeongyeon comforted, while trying to wipe the tears off the older's face. 'Now tell me why you cut yourself? Unless you're not comfortable...'

  'Mmm...well...you see...I've been having a crush on you since the day I saw you at school. These cuts were from a week ago? W-When
I thought you would never love me back. I thought there was no point of living.' Nayeon mumbled.

  'Aww come on bunny. Don't cry. I'm here and you're getting better right? I'm yours already so you have a great point of living.' Jeongyeon comforted, while poking her girlfriend's nose.

Nayeon let out a small smile, looking at Jeongyeon.

  'See you look beautiful like that. Don't cry okay?'

  Nayeon nodded, before getting up from Jeongyeon's lap.

  'Do you want something to eat Jeongie?' Nayeon asked.

  'I'll come to the kitchen with you.' Jeongyeon offered, as Nayeon pulled her girlfriend off the bed and down to the kitchen.

  'Hey Nayeon Unnie...WAIT WHY IS SHE HERE?' Dahyun, who just woke up and decided to eat, pointed at Jeongyeon.

  'Shhh calm down Dahyunnie...she's my girlfriend now. Don't ask why or how.' Nayeon explained.

  'When.'

  'Yesterday.' Nayeon shortly replied, while Jeongyeon gave her girlfriend a backhug, while smiling at Dahyun.

  'Oh umm...nice. You got to treat my sister well after treating her so bad in the past.' Dahyun playfully growled.

  'Dubu~ are you done with the Jokbal yet???' Momo asked, poking her head in the kitchen.

Back to 2yeon

  'Jagiyaaaa~ what do you wanna make?' Nayeon asked, while clinging onto Jeongyeon's arms.

  'Out. Let's make out.' Jeongyeon teased, while Nayeon's eyes widened, face all red.

  'You should look at your own face bunny.' Jeongyeon laughed, while Nayeon slapped her arm continuously.

  'Stop it!!!! I'm serious!!!' Nayeon pouted. 'What FOOD should we make?'

  'Up to you.'

  'Then do you want...apple pie?'

  Jeongyeon nodded, as the two looked for a recipe on Nayeon's phone, and prepared their ingredients.

  'I'm not used to this. Being with my bully.' Nayeon said, while hugging Jeongyeon from behind.

  'Well, you have to get used to it. Or are you going to have butterflies in your stomach every time you see me?' Jeongyeon said, poking her girlfriend's stomach.

  Nayeon scrunched her face at her, before turning back to the ingredients and starting the baking.

  'Nayeon. Look here.' Jeongyeon called, as Nayeon turned her head, and she immediately put some flour on the tip of the older's nose, snapping a quick photo.

  'YA! YOO JEONGYEON!!!' Nayeon screamed, while taking some flour and putting some on Jeongyeon's cheek.

  'So you wanna fight? Hm?' Jeongyeon teased, picking the whole bowl of flour up.

  'NO! JEONGYEON! NO! I'M SORRY!' Nayeon shouted, holding onto the younger's arm and lowering it, while laughing hysterically.

  The two had so much fun baking together, as a couple, for the rest of the afternoon, before their dinner.

  Who would have thought that a bully would even become her victim's girlfriend?

------------------------
I uhhh hope you liked this :)