Twice x Reader : My 9 Sisters (Pt.2)

A.N. I got two comments on my previous chapter telling me they would like to see more of this, so I decided to write a part 2 since I enjoyed writing this as well! Please bare with me if this chapter isn't good
----------------------
Y/N : 7 y/o

After Chaeyoung dressed Y/N in a white shirt and blue skirt, she led the girl down back to the living room.

'Wowwwww Y/N/N is so pretty!!!' Dahyun exclaimed, while pulling her sister closer to hug her.

'Mom where are we going for dinner?'

'There's this steakhouse me and your dad really want to try, but we decided to have you all tag along.' Their mom explained, as the older ones nodded.

'And we'll be going in 10 minutes so make sure you're ready, and who is in charge of Y/N today?' Their dad asked.

'I wanna!'

'No it's my turn today!'

'So what? I want to!'

'No you were in charge two days ago!'

'GIRLS! Calm down! Who was the one in charge yesterday? We'll go by age.' Their mom shouted.

'Tzuyu was in charge yesterday.' (I did spin the wheel and the results said Tzuyu...)

'So Nayeon, you're in charge today. You 9 will take turns every day got it? I'm glad you love your sister a lot but I'm not pleased that you all are arguing over her.' Their mom laughed.

'Y/N come to Nayeon Unnie.' Nayeon cooed, as she stretched her arms out.

The youngest ran into her older sister's arms really quickly, while the oldest just carried her.

'I'm jealous.' Chaeyoung commented.

'Me too bro.'

- time skip -
'I want these donuts!' Y/N pointed at a donut shop, as they walked past on the way to the steakhouse.

'Really? I'll ask mom for you.' Nayeon said. 'Mom!!! Mom! Y/N wants these donuts! Can we get her some?'

'Whipped.' Jeongyeon shortly stated from behind.

'After dinner.' Their mom replied, as Nayeon nodded, with Y/N pouting and staring at the glazed donuts through the glass.

'Don't worry Y/N, we will come back later.' Nayeon whispered, as she pinched the girl's small nose.

- time skip -
'Tell the waiters your order.' Their mom instructed, and the 9 did as told, while Nayeon ordered for her youngest sister as well.

When the waiter left, they all pulled their phones out to use, just except Sana, who took the chance to play with her sister.

'You girls should stop that...learn from Sana for once!' Their dad complained to them.

'And tell me your schedules tomorrow.' Their mom added.

'Me, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu have a photoshoot in JYP tomorrow.' Mina said.

'Me and Jihyo have to go record something in the studio.' Jeongyeon said.

'I have a lesson in the company.' Nayeon said.

'So only Momo and Sana are free...one of you please pick Y/N up after school. And who's willing to drive her to school on the way to work?'

'Me! I'm supposed to arrive at around 8:30 so it'll be about the right time.' Jeongyeon offered.

'Sure. Thank you girls.'

- time skip -
After the dinner, the 12 of them (9 + Y/N + Mom & Dad = 12) went to the donut shop they went past, as promised to Y/N.

'I want dis!' Y/N said, pointing at a glazed donut with sprinkles all over.

'Sure! I'll pay for this for you ok?' Nayeon said, while walking to the cashier with Y/N.

'One Sprinkled Glazed Donut please.'

'That's 5500won please.'

Nayeon tapped the card and got the order, and the 12 of them started heading back home.

- time skip -
Y/N was sitting in bed after her shower, with nothing to do, until she heard a voice outside.

'I'll stay inside tonight.'

The door opened and Momo's head poked in.

'Y/N? Why don't you go to sleep? It's already 9:30.' Momo said, while placing her few belongings on the bedside table.

'I don't know...I don't want to sleep alone.' The youngest said.

'Awww then I'll stay here tonight ok?'

The youngest nodded and climbed onto her sister's lap, while leaning her head on the older's shoulder.

Suddenly, the sound of raindrops banging on the windows could be heard loudly, and a streak of lightning shone through the curtains.

Y/N quickly hid in her sister's arms, while covering her ears.

'Y/N it's ok...' Momo said, patting the younger's back. 'Unnie is going to go close the curtains tighter ok?'

But the younger didn't budge, and Momo had no choice but to carry her and place her on the bed.

'Unnie!!!' The girl cried out, as a loud thunder noise could be heard outside.

'Shhh it's ok. I'll just go close the curtains.' Momo said, as she closed the gap in between, making sure there was no space for the lightning to 'peep' in.

Momo immediately jumped onto the bed and lay down next to her sister, pulling her into a tight hug, and the younger immediately felt safe in her embrace.

'Don't be scared ok? Just go to sleep. I'll be here when you need anything.' Momo said, as she gave her sister a soft peck on the forehead.