To much Information

"Its okay baby, it alright, just stay awake ok. How about you tell me about Josh hey, that would be nice," said Brooks as he laid me on the kitchen bench and went to get the first ad kit.

"Start from the start where did you guys meet?"

My head was throbbing and I felt like throwing up and I just wanted to sleep, "First day of school, it was the middle of winter and it was cold, he was my only friend." I said looking down at my hand, there was blood dripping down onto my Pjs and covering my hand. I looked up at Brooks and saw a big blood stain on his shoulder, "I'm sorry for your shirt," I said still fumbling with my hands.

"Its okay, we just have to worry about you."

"Why worry about me? there is nothing wrong with me. It started off with him worrying about me, NOW LOOK AT HIM! HE IS DEAD!" I screamed the last park as I tried to climb off the bench. My head thumped hards and everything went blurry.

"U U no sit on the bench Joe is calling Hayley to come and check you out," he said as he gently whipped my cut clean.

"Who is Hayley?" I asked.

"Um... Hayley is your best friend, you met when you were 14 at one of my mates bonfires. Please tell me you remember her,"

"Nope coming up blank," I said popping the 'P', "If you are playing some game to get me scared then stop it or I will cut your nuts out faster than you can say help."

"Nope its alright lets just drop the subject. How about tell me who is dead? hey?"

"Its Josh, you nigbat, he died! ridding at Bronc like you, you big booffer. He was my boyfriend! and he left in this world alone, all cause he was trying to show off on that stupid bronc, trying to show off to me! I did one rodeo in year 12 it was the last one of the season, but not the big championship at the end, but it was a big one and he was going to win and he did but he got cocky and was crushed. And it was all my fault that he died, if we weren't going out, if we weren't as close as we were then he wouldn't have died. Every one swore that we were going to get married, they could just see it in the way that we looked at each other, the way we acted, and later after it happened, after he died, his best mate came over, Jessie was his name I think, and gave me something. It was a ring, a stupid bloody engagement ring, he was going to propose after his ride!" I said showing him my right hand and on the opposite finger laid my beautiful engagement ring, it was simple but beautiful. I tear fell down.

"well, pff," said Brooks running his hands threw his hair, "sounds like a rough tro-"

"I'm here!' said a slightly familiar voice, "where is Audrey?" she said as she came around the corner, "oh my gosh, Aud, your head," and that must be Hayley my "best friend"

She came over and had a look, "well you must of hit your head hard," and I wince as she pokes the cut, "it is really deep, it will need stitches."

And with that she got to work. As she stitched up my head she told me stories from when we were younger, like the time I punched Brooks in the face and nearly broke his nose, or how I almost cut the nuts out of Brooks cousin Nathan, this was all in the name of trying to jog my memory. All though it was funny I couldn't remember any of it. Hayley said after she was finished, to get some rest and if I wake up still with no memory then to give her a call.

The whole day had left me drained and I collapsed onto my bed and fell a sleep in my bloody pyjamas.

I woke up to a shouting and my bed shaking. "Joe quick come she isn't waking up," he shouted. As he had his head turned my arm reached for a pillow and in a great speed I clocked him over the head. This reminded me of one of my last days here when I was younger when Brooks kept coming in half dress and I kept throwing stuff at him.

"Im awake you tool, and why did you wake me up anyway?" I said with a bit of venom.

"Do you not remember what happened yesterday?" he said questionably.

Then it all rushed back, the sneaking out, the ride, the fall and then my venerable moment when Brooks got more information then I would care to admit.

"YOU JERK, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME! Press on me for information about my dead boyfriend!" I said hitting him in the head numerous times with a pillow.

"I didn't mean to, I was trying to stop you from passing out out or something! and you practically blurted it all out any ways!" he said raising his hands in serenader.

"Tell anyone about what I told you, and like I said yesterday I will cut your nuts out faster than you can say help," I said deathly low, venom lacing my every word. I meant what I said, and it if he pushed it then I would happily follow threw with my promise.

"Well at least your memory is back," he said with a worried look.

Authors note~

3 chapters in 48 hours, GO ME whoop. hehe just let me no what you think, hopefully the next chapter shouldn't be to far away