Spice it up a bit

Edited again by my good friend Aracehorsecallednova and supposedly my spelling and gramma wasn't too bad haha any way enjoy Spice it up a bit hehe

The boys went threw one by one. They all looked really good on their horses, like they were meant to be there, but they didn't really do anything but the basics and a bit of whip cracking. Soon it was my go. I was contemplating doing this bare back or not, but I settled with my swinging fender. I had my two stock whips attached to each side of my saddle and my helmet on my head.

I trotted out in to the arena.
"Ok John what do want to see?" I asked.
"Anything and everything!" He shouted back.
I nodded and I dismounted and started off with just simple tricks like bowing, laying down and counting, then I mounted and started circles, I had already warmed up. I was half way through my last right canter circle when I heard one of the boys yell, "Come on spice it up a little, honey, show us what you've got!"
And with that I dropped my reins, raised my hands above my head and spurred Denny up into a Gallop around the edge of the arena. We did bridle less role back and stopping at cater and gallop speed as well as side passing, He had come a long way in the past month and a bit.

Then I pulled out my whips and started cracking as I stood up on Denny's back, I jumped back down into the saddle we did two laps of whip cracking, one each way before coming to a stop in the centre of the arena. Still bridle less, I clicked my tongue twice and Denny reared back up on his back legs and I cracked the whips in each hand twice before we touched the ground, then he bowed before we cantered over to the gate and jumped it, clearing it, still no reins. Then landing right in front of Nathan. The look on his face. I then turned to face John.
"and if you still think that I cant do it, think back 2 year ago to a horse named Ebony matrix? Won best all round horse at the junior rodeo championships in the USA and came first in Barrels, and everything she went in."
Then one of the boys in the back ground spoke up, "Hey yeah I followed that horse threw everything, she was amazing, a guy called A.M. Ison broke and trained that mare."
And in reply I said, "A.M Ison at your services," and I tipped my hat, "and I got this stallion here of your nephew Dustin, half Broken, the first horse I ever Trained, I was 14, he is mainly a cattle horse but also Barrels and some rodeo events. All this is in a total of probably 2 months work. As I was away for 4 years in America."

"Ok you can all go home know and I will give you all a call in a few days with who got the job," said John with a nod, "Audrey? come here please."
I trotted over, "Yes John?" I asked.
"By the way you have to job, what you did was amazing, I just didn't what to tell those boys straight away, Ive known some of them their whole lives, but my nephew told me to give you the job before you even got here, something about a promise made a few years ago or something, but I was a little uneasy, I hope you under stand. But you proved me wrong. Would you mind if I had a ride of your stallion?"

"Denny is his name, and sure, nock your self out," I said with a laugh.

I stayed for the rest of that day and John and I got to know each other. He suggested throughout the week if I wanted I could stay the night save the long drive. I said that I would think it over.

The sun was setting and I got up from the seat, "I should be getting home before it gets to dark."
"You sure, you could stay for tea, my wife makes a mean roast," he said with a laugh, but I declined and hit the road.
As I pulled out of the drive I wound down my window and yelled, "See you tomorrow nice and early!" and he waved back as my headlights lit up the dark dirt road.

I got back around 9ish and unloaded Denny. I went inside and saw Brooks sitting on the lounge and I couldn't contain my excitement, so I ran over and crash tacked him off the lounge and onto the ground, "I GOT THE JOB!" I yelled in his face.

He just grunted then flipped us over so he was on top, "Good job Kido."
"I know I did the whole thing with out reins like I've been working on and with the whips, and the look on the boys faces was priceless and I saw Nathan there too, that was funny, I nearly landed on him when I jumped the gate, his face-" I rambled on, but I was cut off.

Brooks lips crushed mine, I didn't kiss back, well I tried not to, but it just felt so damn good. I swear to god his kisses were heaven. I tried to be angry but I just couldn't, my body wouldn't let me, so I damn well kissed him back and hoped that maybe my past wouldn't come back and haunt me.