Squishy puddle of goop

"What was that?" I whispered, our foreheads touching as we try to catch our breath.
"I don't now, but it was amazing."
I pulled him into a hug. I snuggled my head into his chest, my hight not letting me go any higher, "I've missed you."
"I've missed you too," he said planting a kiss on the top of my head.
I melted into a squishy puddle of goop. What was this boy doing to me?
"I don't want to ever let you go Audrey-May Ison," and there I go, keep getting mushy.
"And don't want to let you go either Brooks Johnson."
We finished all the tractors, utes and trucks in half a day. We finished and Brooks told me to go get into my swimmers on cause we were having the afternoon off.

I ran to my room giggling like a little girl. I went to my top draw and pulled out my brown bikini and pulled it on. I grabbed a fresh pair of jeans and year twelve jumper. It was like 18*C out there, before running back to Brooks. We grabbed the horses I rode the dapple mare and Brooks rode Denny, and we spent the whole after noon down at the dam.

I was sitting on the dam wall while I watched Brooks float. His eyes were closed and his long blond hair was pushed back off his face.
"Brooks?" I asked softly.
"Hmm?" he murmured back, keeping his eyes closed.
"What do we do now?" I asked.
"Um... We swim," he said as he stopped floating and looking at me.
"No not that, I mean us? What do we do now?" I asked looking down and fiddling with the end of my hair.
He swam over to me and put his hands on my knees, "what do you want to be?"
I just shrugged. I really wanted to say something but I held my tongue, hoping that he would say it.
"How about," he said as he pulled him self out of the water and sat next to me, me shamelessly looking at his farm toned body, me got down on one knee, "Audrey May Ison... Will you," he kept pausing, and I was looking at him like he was an idiot, and in a quick breath he said, "be my girlfriend."
I looked him right in the eye, "Brooks Shane West," and I paused to imitate him, "you are an idiot," I said as I pushed him off the dam wall and into the dam.
"So is that a yes?" He shouted, shaking his hair out of his face and raising his arms in question.
I nodded vigorously, "yes, you big buffoon, yes!"

"YEEEE HOO!" He shouted punching the air.
"Catch ME!" I said jumping off the dam wall towards him.
He caught me and we kissed.
"So what you said, are you really a virgin?" He said wiggling his eye brows.
"Yes," I said awkwardly. Looking down at the water.
"You were so serious with Josh I thought..."
"Nope, no sex till after marriage, I'm not religious I just don't think that I could give some one that unless I new that they were for me. I just couldn't put myself through that."
"Well then maybe I'll just have to marry you," he said looking at me.
"Say what?" I said in bewilderment.
"Haha your face, I'm just kidding. Buuut maybe one day," he said with a laugh.
"Haha what ever you say dude. We should head back, it's getting dark," and with that we jumped on the horses and went back.

I flew throb the door still on a high, "I'm going for a shower," I announced to the world.
"Mind if I join you," Brooks said wiggling his eye brows.
"Ew! Gross, no way!" I exclaimed over dramatically.
"Well seems like you to have worked out your differences," Joe muttered before turning back to his dinner.
I just giggled before going for a shower.
That night I slept on Brooks arms, and I dreamed about the best day off my life.