Beginning.

Hi, so I never really published a book on this site so here we go I guess lool :)

It has been the first time in a while, I had woke up before my alarm. I'm normally a pretty lazy person but I guess I'm just anxious, It's January 5th. Back to school from winter break. Exams in two weeks. My life is just about to be a living hell.

By now you're probably asking who's this person, and to be honest I'm not really sure yet! But as far as I know my name is Blaire I come from a pretty small family in a town called Huntsville were everything is almost as quiet as I am.

I rolled out of bed planting my feet on the cold ground standing up and looking in the mirror across from me, admiring my skinny long legs . Unlike some girls my age, I'm comfortable with the way I look or at least, I accept it. Even though I'm 16, the thought of people my age being unhappy in their own skin occasionally saddens me.

I walked to my dresser and put on a pair of blue jeans and and a black sweater that my father lent to me. I slipped some socks on and started to work with my makeup and hair. I drew simple winged eyeliner around my bright blue eyes, and dabbed some concealer and moved on to my hair. I brushed through my thin black hair and ran a flat iron through some strands. I took one last look in the mirror and was ready to go to school.

I ran down stairs to the table for breakfast. My dad and older brother Ryan were talking and eating. I sat at the end of the table somewhat away from them. I poured some milk and cereal into a pale white bowl I retrieved from the cabinet.

"Well you seem like you're in a hurry young lady!" My dad exclaimed while laughing.

"Well ya, it's the first day back and I actually wanna walk to school and enjoy the cloudy cool day!" I said smiling.

"Bullshit" Ryan shouted with his mouth full of frosted flakes. I immediately stared at him in shock with my mouth oped.

"Haha she just wants to buys cigs from that uhh convenience store". Ryan exclaimed loudly and obnoxiously while finishing his mouth full.

My Dad looked up at me with a baffled expression but by then I had already ran to the door grabbing my bag on the way out of the small bungalow leaving them confused. I just didn't want my dad knowing I smoked.

I took a breathe in and coughed on the dry cold air. I had only been walking for a couple minuets and my face had already become a pale red colour.

I started laughing to myself about what my brother had said, to be honest it's not like he's not right. Its funny how much he knows about me, even though we aren't that close, he knows nearly all my intentions and can figure out my secrets so effortlessly. He's 2 years older than me, a straight A student, and has allot of attractive friends! Ryan plays bass for this band, they are planning to rehearse in our garage tomorrow. Not gonna lie I'm excited to see if any of his band mates are hot tamales!

I walked across the road to the convenience store to buy cigarettes. I stepped in past the heavy door, and slowly walked down the isles up to the cashier, I asked for my favourite brand of cigarettes, showed her my fake ID and left.

14 minuets until school started. I tucked the cigarette package into my coat pocket for break.

I walked into the front door of the school slyly making my way to the stairs. I wanted to make sure my brother wasn't here watching me. Before stepping on the first stair I looked around slightly gazing the area, there were no signs of him. I continued way up. I didn't want him to see or talk to me, I don't want him questioning me about my weird outburst earlier.

I walked down the long busy hallway and made it to my first period class. I have english first period. I sat at the back left corner. I hate english class but I do so well in it, I guess I'm just naturally good at it? My best friend Anna is in this class with me. We only have 2 classes together this semester, but we have every class next semester together, but I doubt I'm going to stay in school this long, it's a pain in the ass, and I'm legally aloud to drop out at 16!

I got my text book and binder out when Anna came running into the class. " Oh My God Blaire, have you seen him?! He's beautiful?" She shouted drawing attention to us.

"Wait, what who's beautiful?!."

That was the first chapter, kinda boring but the story will catch on soon :) Also some editing creds to Abovehellsreach in this chapter!