Beach (Pt 5)

Will and Nico are both 24 in this.

~Two years later~

"He has a crush on you, di Angelo! You do too. Just tell him!" Jason (Fuck Burning Maze) screamed into Nico's ear. Piper, Leo, Hazel and Frank nodded in agreement. The 6 of them were in Piper's mansion in Malibu.(Does Piper live in a mansion? I don't remember. Correct me if I'm wrong).
Nico blushed, "Shut up, Jason". He picked on a loose fabric on the sleeve of his jacket. If Will Solace really had a crush on him, he would have shown some signs at least. But nope, Will was straight. He's dated only girls before.

"HELLOOO?" Jason waved a hand in front of Nico's face, pulling him out of his thoughts. "Neeks come on. We all know you get hearts in your eyes and get redder than a tomato when you see him. You have to at least tr-"
"You know how that ended up the last time I tried", Nico cut Jason off, "I do not want a repeat of last time. LaST TIME I GOT REJECTED." Nico yelled. Everyone in the room knew what Nico was talking about.
~Flashback~
Nico was head over heels in love with a guy named Ryder Thompson. Ryder was very popular with the girls of his school. He had shining brownish black hair and soft chocolate brown eyes.

Nico was in his senior year when he decided to buck up and tell Ryder about his feelings. So, Nico walked up to him during PE period in the boys locker room.

Nico walked up to Ryder, "Hey, um... Ryder?". He turned to face Nico.
"Hey! Nico, right?" Ryder asked.
Nico nodded his head. Nico was sure he was blushing, "I...uh...wanted to tell you something."

Ryder made a 'Go on' motion with his hands.
"Ryder, I like you." Nico said and shut his eyes, not wanting to see the expression on Ryder's face.

"Aw thanks man. I like you too" Ryder said, not realising what the other boy was trying to tell him.
"No No", Nico said, "I like you, like romantically. I have since the past two years".

Nico guessed that came out louder than he wanted it to, because the entire room fell silent. Nico mentally facepalmed himself.
Ryder's face turned red with anger and embarrassment. All the boys present there snickered and laughed, pushing each other around like a bunch of idiots. Some of them gave Nico a disgusting expression, like he was an abomination that needed to be destroyed... immediately.

And Ryder was one of them. He immediately shoved Nico to ground, "You think people like you deserve to even live, fag?".

Nico was astonished at what was coming out of Ryder's mouth. Usually he was a very understanding person. That's what caught Nico's attention. He didn't imagine that Ryder had this side to him too.

Two of Ryder's friends picked Nico up. Ryder had a dirty sneer on his face as he punched Nico.
Pain shot up from his stomach and spread throughout his body. Then Ryder decided to punch him on the face, as if he hadn't done enough.
All the boys just laughed and went into the gym like nothing ever happened. One of Ryder's bastard friends kicked Nico for good measure and said, "Don't ever think that fags like you will be accepted here".

Nico just laid on the floor, groaning, until Mr. Shirogane, (Sorry not sorry y'all) the gym teacher found him.

That was day when Nico Di Angelo started getting homeschooled. His parents and his sister, Biana, were disgusted at the way the kids treated him. Thankfully, his family accepted Nico.

~End of flashback~
"I'm sorry I yelled guys." Nico apologized to his friends. They were all staring at him. "I just need some time alone. Piper, do you have that part of the beach on reserve?" Nico asked. "Yes but Neeks there's somebody there already. IT'S WILL!" Piper shouted, but Nico was already gone.
~~~
Nico walked outside on the soft sand of the beach. He breathed in the strong smell of the salty(Hehe Like you. Absolutely salty) sea water. Nico had his backpack slung over his shoulder. He sat down and started sketching the sunset. Just like writing, drawing was one of Nico's many passions, along with singing.
"Fancy seeing you here", Nico heard a voice say behind. Nico could have sworn he jumped at least 2 feet in the air. He whipped around and saw William Solace.

Will laughed and sat down next to Nico and looked the sunset with a far-off look in his eyes. It made Nico wonder what he was thinking about. "Nico, I have to tell you something." Will said. Nico nodded for him to go on. "Nico I- I'm.... bisexual".

Nico's jaw had never fallen open so fast. Nico just starred at Will as he spoke, "Yeah. I realized when I became friends with you. There was something between the two of us that was more special than anything I've ever felt. I've had questions about my sexuality because I often found myself drooling over celebrities like Brendon Urie or Chris Hemsworth. I know that sounds so weird but hey, I'm weird as fuck. Then I accepted that I was bisexual and that I am crushing on someone. And that someone is you."

Nico was definitely dumbstruck. Now was the chance to confess. Will liked him back. Before, it was a no-shot. Now it was a long-shot with Will. They could actually be together. But. Nico had his doubts.
"Why do you like me?" Nico asked.
"What?" Will questioned back.
"I asked, why do you like me? Why does someone like you, like someone like me? I'm depressed, I cut, and most of all, I'm gay."

Will laughed, "I just came out and confessed my feelings towards you. And you're worried about all that shit? You're an idiot, you know that right?". Nico gave Will a lopsided smile and rested his head on Will's shoulder.

Will laced his fingers through Nico's. He kissed Nico's forehead and breathed a sigh of relief. Nico liked him back. Will had a feeling that whatever came next, was going to be amazing.
******                                          ******

A/N
Okay so I was watching 'Wizards' on Netflix. It's kinda like a sequel to 'Trollhunters', a Netflix original series. And.... DreamWorks gave us a pretty big Easter egg. The below picture is a screenshot of one of scenes in 'Wizards'.

Voltron stans will understand what I'm putting down here

Voltron stans will understand what I'm putting down here. I screamed so loudly. This is one of the struggles of being a fangirl. Note that 'Wizards' and 'Voltron' are two different fandoms completely. DreamWorks is fucking me up y'all.

Anyways, here you go peeps! The last part to my 'Beach AU'. Hope you liked this. New story coming soon. Sorry if this is going to fast. It was kinda rushed. But I promise, the next one will be better. Until then Live Long and Prosper my childs 🖖🏻🖖🏻