I like you too, Sunny (Pt3)

Will's POV (Dun Dun Dun!!! I know I know. I'mma switch it up a bit. But dang the last part gave me the feels. Don't know about y'all tho)

"DREW!" I shouted. I was pissed. Nobody had the right to expose Nico that way. It wasn't Drew's. It was Nico's. And I highly doubt that wanted that. I couldn't imagine how he felt now.

"That's not how you treat someone. You can't just expose someone like that! SO I THINK IT'S BETTER THAT YOU SHUT THAT GODDAM MOUTH OF YOURS" I wasn't staying with her after all she's done. I don't even know why I stayed.

I scoffed, "You know what? Let me expose you. You cheated on, thrice, untill now. And I forgave you. And now you went too far." Tears formed at the brim of my eyes, but I wasn't regretting what I was going say next. "We're done Drew. Forever this time".

Her mouth fell open and stayed like that. Everybody around started laughing. I didn't care. I was going after Nico.
~                             ~                             ~
I drove to Nico's house. Did this mean that I had a crush on him? Was I gay? Since when did I start liking boys?

I pushed these rather confusing thoughts out of my mind. One thing was for sure... I liked Nico. I made a sharp turn into his neighbourhood and saw a motorcycle park in a fairly large house. I saw a figure come out, wiping their eyes furiously and running into the house.

"Nico!" I called out. He just went in and slammed the door. I went up the porch and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, a girl with golden eyes, long curly brown hair and dark skin. 'Hazel' I remembered.

"Will? What's going on? Why is Nico crying? Did something happen at the party?" Hazel asked, concerned.
"Yes. Something happened. Where's Nico's room?" I asked.
"Upstairs" Hazel said as I pushed past her and bounded up the stairs.

I reached Nico's room and knocked on his door.
"GO AWAY" I heard him shout from inside.
"Please Nico. Open the door" I pleaded. By this time, Hazel was beside me.

I stood there for about five minutes before I heard the lock rattling from inside. And then I saw Nico. His eyes were red and puffy. He'd taken out his jacket.

I came forward and hugged him, tighter than I'd ever hugged anyone.
"Let go of me, Solace." I heard him say, his voice muffled. "Never" I said.
Hazel looked at me and nodded her head slightly. She wiped her eyes and slowly went downstairs. 

I let go of Nico and looked into his eyes. They were shining with fear, and well... tears. "Nico you never deserved that shit that happened. Drew is an idiot. I like you. Very much."

Nico looked me like I was crazy. "B-But aren't you s-straight?" He asked me. I threw back my head and laughed. "After I saw you, not so much." The corner of his lips slowly pulled up into a smile.

I slowly lowered my head and closed the gap between us. His lips were soft and warm. I wrapped my arms around his torso and slipped my hands under his shirt. Nico's hands immediately to my hair. We stayed like that for a solid minute before pulling away and looking into eachother's eyes.

"Little late but Nico? Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, a small smirk on my lips. "Yes you idiot." He replied and put his forehead on mine, laughing.
******                                          ******
There! The final part to this story. Hope y'all enjoy it. The next chapter will be smut. Thank you so much for all the reads and upvotes. Until then, Live Long and Prosper my childs 🖖🏻🖖🏻