I like you too, Sunny (Pt2)

When I arrived, there was already few people drunk and stumbling around. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. There were multiple lights coming from Drew's penthouse. Another one of those shitty penthouse parties. Honestly, this girl out of control.

"Hey Nico. Come in", a voice said, distracting me from my thoughts. Drew was wearing a knee-length black dress with her hair styled in an incricate braid. 'Snob' I thought to myself.

I went in and the first two things that hit me, was the humid air and the strong smell of alcohol. There were people swaying around to the music, bottles of beer or glasses of wine in their hands. I spotted Will in the corner, talking to Lou Ellen and Cecil Markowitz, smiling occasionally. I might have blushed.

"Make yourself at home, Ni. I have a surprise coming up in 5 minutes for all my guests. I think you'll especially like it. Toodles!" Drew told me. I cringed at the nickname. First of all, why is she being so nice to me? An second of all, I didn't even like surprises.

With that being said, Drew walked away, blending in with the crowd. I went over to the open bar and got myself a glass of water. I wasn't going to drink. If I did, I'd be murdered by Hazel.

"Hey Neeks! What's up?" I heard someone say. It was one voice that I recognized and grown to adore.
"Nothing. You?" I asked without turning my head. "Well, it's nice seeing you finally interacting with people." Will said. I turned and gave him a slight smirk.

Will was about to say something when he interrupted by someone calling his name. "Coming!" He yelled, "I'll see ya 'round deathboy". And with that he was gone. Gods, what do I do to hold one fucking conversation with him? Well it wasn't my fault that he wouldn't stay in one place for long.

Suddenly the music stopped and Drew's voice boomed through the microphone. "Excuse me? Can I have your attention please?". There were a few groans and I heard one guy in the back go, "How switched off the music? Bloody Bastards". I chuckled, amused by the comment.

"If you would look at the screen that I have set up here", Drew continued with a little annoyance in her voice, "I have something important to show you all. It's a little clip that I found the other day. Enjoy!".

And with that, the lights went out and a bunch of roared with delight in their drunken state.

"Hands up and put down everything valuable. NOW!" The guy in the video screamed. The voice seemed familiar but I couldn't place it. The screen was black and there were shuffling noices in the background.

"Andrà tutto bene tesoro." (Sorry y'all. I'm using Google Translate for this. Correct me in the comments if it's wrong. Also, please don't sue me) I heard a woman say faintly.

"FAST! MOVE IT PEOPLE OTHERWISE I'M GOING TO PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER." People around me started getting a bit nervous.

And then, the video came on. I instantly recognised the place. It was my home back in Italy. The living room of my old house. And standing there looking just as I remembered her, was my mother. Her dark brown eyes were filled with fear as she shielded two childern behind her back. "Stay away from my children." She shouted with a thick Italian accent.

Anger burned in my chest. I wasn't sure how Drew got this video. I wanted to kill her. But now? I couldn't even get myself to move.

"Then give it to us woman!" The one recording spoke. I saw my mother turn behind and crouch in front of my sister and I. I clearly remembered what my Mamà had told me.

"Andrà tutto bene. Non preoccuparti. Non ti succederà niente tesoro." With that, she kissed my forehead.

I saw my mother turn with a determined look on her face. I thought she looked absolutely stunning. "Never. Now get out you filthy animals".

"That's it." The first guy said. My body tensed up and started shaking. I knew what was going to happen now. I felt like I was exposed, like a fresh wound to the skin. As the man raised his hand and shot, I jumped. "Take care of your brother Bee! Take care of Nico!" Maria Di Angelo said. There was a collective gasp from the audience. And some scoffs.

All those feelings that I'd felt before, anger, sadness, pain, guilt... everything, came out again. My mother's lifeless body fell to ground. "What do we do with the children?" The second said.
"This" The first said pulled the trigger at my sister. I screamed. But I didn't know if that was in the recording or in real time. There went down my only other family member. The only other I trusted.

The gun was now pointed at the young boy who was crying his eyes out. I remembered how that felt. Then the recording went black. "I hope you all enjoyed that" Drew said as the lights switched on.

I heard people whispering around me
'That's what happened-'
'No wonder he's like this-'
'Poor guy-'
'Little fag really is broken-'

"ShUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! FO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY? T-THAT THIS SHIT IS FUNNY?" I didn't know where this sense of bravery was coming from.

Drew looked at me with amusement in her eyes. Her mouth twisted into a smirk. "No. Because you deserve it hon. Caught you in the act Ni. You thought that you could hide that from me?"

"WHAT ACT?" I screamed.
"You're going to far with him Nico. You better stop. (BiTcH StAwP YoU bEtTer StAwP StAwP. Sorry. Couldn't help myself hehe) He isn't going to be interested in you anyway. Stay away from him."

At this point, I was confused. Who was she talking about? "Wait what?" I asked.
"You know exactly who I'm talking about. My boyfriend (Y'all are going to hate me for this but here goes) Will, fag" Drew growled into the microphone, causing me and everyone to wince.

"Drew I think that's eno-" I heard Will say.
"Shut up Will. This motherfucking faggot needs to die. Just like his mother and sister. I guess that's why his father left too. Or maybe left him because of his family."

Tears formed in my eyes as I turned and walked outside, hands clenched into a fist in my pockets. This was why Drew called me. I put on my helmet and sped off on the road, fuming and wishing why my parents were dead. I hoped that I could be dead too.
******                                          ******
Hey y'alls! Long time no update. Then again I don't remember when I last updated so...
Anyway, turns out I lied. This going to be three parts. I thought it was going to end here but guess the Solangelo "bonding moment" is going to happen in the next part. Hope y'all enjoy this part!
Untill then Live Long and Prosper, my childs 🖖🏻🖖🏻