Don't worry, I got you

Warning: Attempted Rape

"Lou!" I shouted as I ran to the Hecate cabin. I was pissed at her. Why? Well it was because she told Nico that I liked him. Well not literally, but she dropped a pretty big bombshell.

"Yeah?" she called back.
"You told Nico that I liked him"
"What? No I didn't" she said confused.
"Stop lying Lou" I said, frustrated.
"Okay fine. I did. But you do like him. So I am telling the truth".

I growled with anger as I ran out of the Hecate cabin.
"Oi! Don't be so grumpy!" Lou shouted.
Lou didn't know what this meant. She didn't know what I was going to get. I never told anyone.

I walked past the Big House towards the forest. It was the only place where I found solitude.

People wouldn't say anything to me because I like Nico... Right? People from the Aphrodite cabin. People like Drew, for instance? After all, love is love. She of all people should get that. But of course, she didn't like me being gay. Thought it was disgusting. She's been doing some pretty nasty stuff to me since she found out. I still had the scars to prove it. And worst part was, she did it in this forest. My comfort zone.

I looked behind me, just to make sure. No one was following me. I breathed a sigh of relief and continued walking.

I occasionally saw a few dryads and nymhs wave shyly at me. I smiled and waved back. I walked on for another 15 minutes, humming a random Panic! At The Disco song to myself. Ever since Nico introduced me to it, I couldn't stop listening to their music. It was so weird how I could relate to some of their music.

"Hey Willie!" I heard someone say behind me suddenly. I stopped dead in my tracks. I recognised that voice. I recognised it all too well.
"Aw you don't have to be scared of me. You know that. Now turn around for me Willie!" I heard Drew say.

I turned almost immediately. Fuck Drew and her charm-speak.
"Grab him" She told the two guys that were standing on either side of her. And those two guys were just standing there like nothing was wrong. They marched forward like robots and grabbed my arms. They pinned me against a tree.

Struggling... Struggling was useless. I'd learnt that the hard way.
"Now what shall we use today?" Drew asked, looking straight into my eyes.
"Oh and before we start, I found out you have a crush on di Angelo. Like I said before, you're a fag. Never deserve to live. People like you shouldn't exist. And now hon, I'm  going to do something unforgettable to you."

Her words hit me hard. I couldn't do anything if I was gay. That's just the way I am. If she doesn't like that, then I don't what I can I do about it.

Drew pulled out a small blade. It was the size of my thumb and yet it looked like it could kill someone. She came closer and I shut my eyes. She stuffed a cloth into my mouth and dragged the blade across my right arm.

"Let's begin, shall we?" Drew said as she pushes the blade deeper into my skin. She wrote something that I couldn't make out. I could feel blood on my skin but I was so used to it that it smelled so good. I whimpered a bit.
"Stop that nonsense. Don't even make a sound or otherwise" Drew warned. I nodded my head quickly. I felt her drag the blade across my left hand now. 

I inhaled and I felt a hand around my throat. It was tight, but not tight enough to stop me from breathing. I guessed that it was one of the guys.

'Maybe I deserve this. Maybe that's why she's doing it' I thought. Drew cut off my shirt with the blade. I could feel the blade making light marks on my chest. I felt my eyes being covered with a cloth and my hands being tied with ropes around the tree. I hope the nymph didn't mind. Drew put her hand on my torso and pressed against me. She removed the gag in my mouth and kissed me. I gasped a little. This gave her a chance slip her tongue her into my mouth.

I was disgusted. She was kissing me and harming me. But at the same time I couldn't really do anything since my hands were tied. I felt my the belt of my jeans being fiddled with.

Drew finally stopped and dragged the blade along my cheekbone. I sneered and with a quick movement, I tried to bite her finger. Big mistake. She immediately pressed the tip of the blade against my neck.

"I told you before already. No movements until I'm done with you." Drew said happily, "Now be ready for extra pain hon."

I was scared now. I could feel my pant being taken out and I couldn't help but shout. I called out for help. What came next surprised me. I called out Nico's name.

I broke down on the spot, crying and trying to get the ropes off my hands. What did I do to deserve this? I wish I was never born. I cursed Apollo for ever meeting my mom. Then, I heard it.

"Will? Will, where are you?"
The voice was faint but recognisable. It was Nico. I didn't know how he was here.
"Shit" Drew cursed.

A wave of relief came over me as I screamed, "Nico! Nico I'm here! Help!"

"Arghh!" Drew threw away the blade. "We'll deal with him later" she growled. The guy on my left bought out a bat hit the back of my head with it. My vision was blurry.  All I saw was them untying the ropes and the cloth on my eyes. They put me on the forest floor. The next thing I saw was Nico's face looming over me and him saying "Don't worry Solace. I got you". And then... black.
~~~                                                   ~~~ 
I woke up to Nico at my side. He had his head in his hands and was sniffling.
"Nico?" I asked.

He looked up and without hesitation, bolted towards me and threw his hands around me.
"Don't ever do that to again, Solace" he said. He sounded like he was about to cry again, "Do you even know how worried I was?"

I didn't know how to respond to that. He was worried about me?

"Come on Neeks. I wasn't out for that long, was I?" I tried for a smile, but I just couldn't muster it.
"Long? You were out for three days!" He shouted pulling away from me.

"Now I know how you felt. How you felt when I was in shadow coma. It feels terrible. I felt like I was about to lose you...every second these three days. I couldn't handle it. Please Will. Don't scare me that again." Nico said. I didn't realise that at this point we both were in tears.

I pulled him close to me and hugged him. I heard a little gasp from him. But I let it slip. I let go and looked into Nico's chocolate brown eyes.
"What happened to Drew?" I asked.

"She's banished from Camp for who knows how long. Apparently Aphrodite found out about what happened in the forest. Came to camp right after I took you to the infirmary. Oh man you should have the expression on Drew's face. It was priceless." Nico said with slight amusement.

I smiled a bit. I liked at Nico for what seemed like seconds for we both realised we were staring at eachother. I might have blushed a bit.

A moment later I felt warm hands cup my cheeks. I turned around and my lips met with a certain son of Hades'. I was surprised at first. But eventually I got comfortable and wrapped my hands around Nico's waist. Nico smiled a bit into the kiss and bit my lip, asking for entrance which I happily granted. We both pulled away panted.

"I really like you. Like a lot. This is the first time I'm starting to accept my feelings. I was never really comfortable you know." Nico said.
"I like you too Deathboy." I smiled back.

I kissed Nico's forehead and pulled him for a quick kiss. "Hey Neeks?" I asked, "Will you do the honour of being my boyfriend?".

Nico went beet red and nodded his head. I laughed, "You are so fucking adorable."
"Shut up Solace. I am the Ghost King. I can send you to hell!" He said, visibly frustrated.
"Sure you can darlin'" I replied with a kiss on his nose.
"WILL!"
******                                          ******
I hope y'all like the new part my lovelies! Until then, Live Long and Prosper my childs 🖖🏻🖖🏻