An Angel

So I've had this idea for some time now and I'm finally writing it.
This isn't an Angel/Demon AU, it's something different. I think I'm going to stick with third person from now on in this book, whatcha think?

~ Age 5 ~

"Hey kiddo! Would you like a chocolate?" A lady pointed a big candy bar at Will. It looked so big, and nice! He couldn't say no to her! He reached out his hand, but a force lifted him backwards.

"No thank you." A smooth voice spoke. Will turned around and saw a man with dark hair and dark eyes. He frowned. This wasn't Papa. The lady stood and gave the man a scowl. She turned on her heel and walked away.

The man knelt before Will and gave him an odd look. He lifted Will onto his shoulders. Will grabbed onto his hair. The man gave an annoyed grunt as he navigated through the park, holding Will's legs with gloved hands.

"Will!"
Will's ma surged forward and lifted Will off of the man's shoulders. Will made a reach for the man and struggled against his mother. It was comfy up there.

"Take care of him. Don't let him out of your sight." The man angrily said and left. But his mother checked for any signs of damage on Will's hands and legs, too worried for her son to care.

~ Age 12 ~

"Dude, you have got to see this. Stella posted another picture." Cecil waved his phone in front of Will's face.

Will's face immediately turned beet red and his eyes widened. She was wearing a blue knee length dress and it had a V length that went so low, Will wondered how it was holding up. Nevertheless, she looked beautiful.

"Yeah I know Cecil" Will replied. He knew he didn't have a chance with someone like her.
"You should ask her out. I've seen the way she loo- WILL LOOK OUT"

Will turned just as he saw a truck, coming straight at him. Will's mind blanked out as he stared at it. Cecil's voice faded away in the background.

Suddenly, an arm latched on his and he was pulled forward. The truck zoomed past Will behind him. He looked up and saw a guy, who was probably 17 or 18. But something about his face was familiar. He had brown eyes and black hair. He wore a black T-shirt and skinny jeans.

Will was a stuttering mess. He was pretty sure his face was red. But why? He didn't like boys. He was straight. (Pfftt yeah right. And I'm Apollo)

"Not you again" The man muttered.
"Wha- Look it doesn't matter. You saved me." Will said, pulling out his phone. "Let me repay you. I'll maybe ask my ma to take us out for piz..za."

When Will looked up, the man was gone. Will's shoulders slumped down in disappointment.

"Will, dude, are you okay?!" Cecil shook Will's shoulders lightly. But once again, no one noticed the man that saved his life.

~ Age 17 ~

"355 days till your 18th birthday! How do you feel, hon?" Will's ma kissed his forehead and cupped his cheeks.

"Jeez, let me be a kid in peace won't you ma? Oh unless, you're going to kick me out after I turn 18?"
Will loved to tease his mother. It was one of guilty pleasures.

"William Solace! Don't you dare say anything like that ever again!" His ma had the cutest angry face. Will laughed and kissed her cheek. He hugged her tight. Her warmth was something that Will could never get enough of.

"Mmm.... I love you" Will said, placing his chin on her head. It helped that Will was a whole head taller (quite literally) than his mom. Will was very protective of his mom. It was just a plus point that he could hug her and be very comfortable. And his mom loved to listen to Will's heartbeat. That was really something that a couple would like and it was very intimate, but this was one thing that kept the mother and son happy because then, both had the reassurance that the other would always be there for them.