HELLO BABYGIRL !

Shehnaaz had her sleeping pills as suggested by her personal doctor to avoid nightmares . She layed back on the bed covering her face under the quilt and went deep into the sleep .

One month ago :

It all had started just a month ago . It was an usual yet special day for her . She had got an offer to perform in the famous Taj hotel of Mumbai . The deal was just to perform with the other musicians present there . She was quite nervous because it was a huge offer she ever had . Her performance was in front of other guests who will be coming for a meeting . She was very nervous from the morning itself which is clearly noticed by Samaira .

" Yaar sana tu faltu ka nervous ho rhi hai . Itni jagah perform kar chuki hai tu , vaha bhi bohot acha karegi I know very well . " Samaira exclaimed looking at shehnaaz's tensed face .

" Haay rabba tu samajh nhi rhi hai Sam . Aaj mujhe aise vaise jagah nhi Taj hotel mai perform karna hai . Agar performance achi rahi toh bohot badi tip mil sakti hai , isiliye toh maine aaj chutti li thi . Babaji bas aaj mera sath de dena ! " shehnaaz prays closing her eyes which makes samaira smiles at her innocence .

The evening in Taj Hotel :

The view of Taj hotel in the evening was not less than heaven

The view of Taj hotel in the evening was not less than heaven . Shehnaaz reached the hotel before the time given . She was amazed the beauty of the Taj hotel . She never thought of visiting this much royal hotel ever in her life . She feels blessed to get this opportunity . The inside view was more beautiful than the outside one . The hotel was not so crowded because it was booked by none other than Sidharth Shukla and his dad . Yes u heard it right , the meeting was between the the american mafia and mumbai arms dealer . Shehnaaz was unknown of the fact that she is going to meet his love n nighmare tonight .
She got seated on piano chair with other musicians around her . The meeting was going to start in no time n the musicians had been warned to not to make any mistake .

 The meeting was going to start in no time n the musicians had been warned to not to make any mistake

The meeting started around 8 pm . Sid was not at all interested in this meeting but for his dad's sake he has to attend it . The dealers and sid's dad was having the conversation while sid was checking his phone . Sid's gaze unknowingly turns towards the musicians and got stuck there seeing something very hot n previous . He had an up n down look on a girl seating in the piano's chair . It was none other than Shehnaaz . She was looking eye dropping hot as hell in that green dress .