YOU MADE HER MONSTER

The dark night had finally came to an end . The sun has arrived and the first ray falls on the beautiful face of Shehnaaz making it more glowing than before . She opened her eyes and found herself in same clothes she was wearing yesterday . The room seems less dark than yesterday .

She get up just to see someone sitting on a chair right front of her . It was none other than Sidharth Shukla himself . He was sitting on the chair bare chested like a king staring his queen .

Her ears were again filled with his yesterday's words . She remember his each word about harming her family . She can't see her family in danger and it creates a instant hate in her mind for him . She starts hating him more than anything else on this planet . His one mistake of threatening her family made her monster . She looked at him with a dare stare having a lava inside her .

He came close to her holding a glass of drink on his hand . He took a ice cube from that drink and put the glass on the side table .

" You wanna have some drink baby girl ? I think u should taste it , its my favorite one . " he asked in a sensual voice while caressing her lips with the ice cube .

He was leaning as close as he can while moving the ice cube on the layer of her pink lips . Her gaze was still on him while his was on her lips . She was confused by his act but kept quite being helpless .

The close ice cube was making her body warm because his cold breaths were passing through hers . He put the cube inside her mouth and feels her perfect shaped wet lips gently by his thumb .

The devil wants to taste her juicy lips but being man of his words he will not gonna force her for anything . As soon as he utter anything she spit the ice cube on his face in anger .

" Suck it yourself ! " she speaks at the top of her voice . He looks away controlling his temper . But this was the time for her to show the temper . To show the devil mafia , she also had a temper equal to his .

" This is what your plan of 365 days is ? To kidnap a girl and torture her for your sexual needs . Bohot bade gangster ho na , u can easily get a women for that, toh sirf Mai hi kyu ? Agar indian hi chaiye thi toh koi aur mil jati , apni lust k liye mujhe kyu rakha hai yaha ? she lets her heart out with same tone she usually speaks in anger .

This was it when he lost his temper . He was on top of choking her neck in his one hand .

" Do u really think im doing this out of lust , huh ? " he yells on her to which in return gets a tight slap from her . Shehnaaz litterally slapped him hard for his deeds not thinking about the consequences anymore . She has no regret about the slap because she herself had turned into a monster .

" If you hit me again ! " he uttered with a death stare but for his surprise she was no more afraid of him .

" So what ? You will kill me ? " she asked looking straight into devil's eyes . Fo the first time he got surprised by any girl . He was right she was not the one who afraids of him , she is the wild cat he likes to play with .

" Get yourself ready . The breakfast is waiting for you in the garden . " he leaves the room with a smile on his face which was not noticed by shehnaaz . He got defeated in this argument but the defeat was more sweet than any win infront of her .

Shehnaaz lips curved into a smirky smile after winning against him . She was feeling good after a long time and the background starts to play the beat.

You made her ,
You made her monster ,
You made her ,
You made her monster ,
Stitch by stich....
You made her monster ,
You pitch me up and tear me down ,
You made her monster ,
Stitch by stitch....
You made her monster .