PAST HITS HARD

Many days had passed from that incident but shehnaaz could not recover from that . She started having the same things every night as a nightmare . She used to get scared every night hearing the same gun fire sound but could not do anything . She was feeling helpless because a devil had already stepped into her life .

Present ( at the hospital ) :

Sidharth was all unconscious laying on the bed . The bullets had been removed from his body but the wounds are still paining him hard. He was unconscious but his mind was picturizing only two faces - one was of his dad's and the other was none other than shehnaaz . He was able to see that night's shehnaaz's hot look clearly even in his subconscious mind . How he held his baby girl first time that to be very close to his heart . How he was mesmerised by her beauty . How he touched her soul by his strong hands . All his thoughts got vanished when he remembered what was happened to his dad . He woke up in a jerk calling out his dad . His roar like scream was enough to be heard by his guards . He tried to get up from the bed but heard a voice to which he stopped .

" Boss please u are not at all fit to even stand or it will hurt your stitches hard ! " Denise uttered looking into sid's eyes which was red like fire .

Denise knew what will be the consequences to stop sidharth shukla but also being his most loyal guard he cares for him the most . Denise was an orphan american boy who was adopted by sid's dad in a very young age . His loyalty towards shukla family was not less than a soldier's loyalty towards his country .

" Where is dad ? Take me to him right now ! " Sidharth demands to which all the guards looks down without responding anything . He got hell frustrated now so he somehow tried to stand by his own but failed . Denise grabbed him by his shoulders n was seeing with his moist eyes into sid's eyes . Sid got more tensed seeing water forming into denise's eyes .

" Please denise take me to the dad ! " sidharth almost plead to him to which finally denise uttered .

" He is no more boss ! "

All of a sudden the floor from his foot got vanished . Tears started falling from his eyes continuously . For the first time in his life he was feeling helpless . He felt unconscious again having a broken heart n moist eyes .

Company Meeting ( a week after ) :

A week had been passed after sid's dad's funeral

A week had been passed after sid's dad's funeral . It was a hectic week for sid as he was trying hard to come back in his devil form . No doubt he loves his dad the most and just because of that he was ready to rule the american mafia in behalf of his dad . It was an official meeting of his dad's company which was now going to be his own . Sidharth entered the meeting room along with denise and his other mens . He seated himself on the chair . As soon as his gaze goes on the seat beside him he closed his eyes in frustration .

" Fuck man not again ! "

A lady was sitting beside him who was none other than sid's ex . Yes, she was Anna sid's ex-girlfriend and the daughter of david (sid's dad ) shukla's friend . Although Sid and Anna had a breakup long back ago but still she wants a possession on sid by hook or by crook . Anna being one of the investors in the company has to be tolerated by sidharth . The meeting got started and the ceo of the company started the conversation .

" Sir the investors want some changes in the investment policy . Their requirements were listed in the file which is kept in front of you . " the ceo speaks while Sidharth took the file and started reading it . He threw the file in the air and shouts to which almost everyone present there got scared .

" What is this bullshit ? U want me to approve this baseless requirements ? See gentlemens im not approving these , whoever wants to leave take your money and get out . This is my dad's company so im not gonna do anything which gonna harm my dad's goodwill . " Sidharth speaks to which everybody looks at him with shock . He was not a humble businesses like his dad but he was too smart to make things done according to his will .

" I agree with Mr. Sid . We should understand that he can run the company very well after his dad n his way of doing might be different . See I dont find anything wrong in his disapproval . " Anna speaks with getting everybody's attention . She was such type of lady who can do anything to get what she wants . And this type she wants to impress sid to get his attention back towards her . Everybody agreed with Anna's verdict and started showing the positive sign towards sid . But still Sid was not happy because he knows Anna's intentions .

The meeting got wrapped and everybody leaved except Sidharth and Anna . The meeting room was all empty . Sid was resting on his chair with the eyes closed . He does not have any idea of the presence of Anna in the room . Anna having a smirky smile moved towards sid . She sat on the table while putting her right bared foot on his chest . Sid opened his eyes quickly as soon as he feels her foot on his chest .

" What are u doing ? " Sidharth asked making weird facehim

" As if u don't know what im doing ? It's been a long time baby let's have some fun ! " Anna moved his feet sensually from chest to his lap . Anna was trying to seduce him to fulfill her desires .

" Anna im not in a good mood so get off from me ! " Sidharth grabbed her feet and stood up from the chair leaving her in shock . Anna goes behind him and push him towards the wall . His injuries were still not recovered so it hurts him . Anna dig her face inside his neck close to the ears .

" U know what happens when a cricket ball hits the stumps ? The bails fell down but when we hit a man's balls he falls down ! U wants me to do that ? " Anna spoke almost having a devil smile on her face . She was trying hard to control this demon but deep inside she also knew that playing with him could be dangerous .

Sid finally returned into his devil form . He grabbed Anna's hair into his right hand making a grip tight inside it . He swirled her around and banged her on the table in a bending position.
Her face was leaning against the table while her both hands trapped by his left hand . She enjoys this dominant side of Sidharth the most .

" Yeah baby punish me for my deeds. " Anna pleads rising Sidharth's anger more .

Sidharth freed her hands and took out his gun . He too bend towards her and put the gun on her head . He came closer to her ears .

" You know what when a toy gun is fired it makes a funny sound but when a real gun is fired it can blew your head . You know me very well so don't try to play this game with me , okay ! " Sidharth speaks in his low and husky voice making her numb for few seconds .

He freed her completely and walk away from the room leaving a shocked Anna behind .

Anna was hell angry on him to leave her like that . She break the glass which is kept on the table in anger . She took out her phone and dialed her dad's number .

" Hello dad, he is getting out of my hand I swear ! " Anna speaks .

" I told u earlier handling him would not be easy ! " Anna's dad replied .

" Yes dad I know but now I think we should have killed both the son and his dad ! " Anna replied .

" We still have a slight chance to kill him ! " Anna's dad asked .

" No way dad , u very well know how much I love him . Let me try few more times than u can do whatever you want ! " Anna replied back .

" Okay then do something as soon as you can or else I have to do something about it ! " Anna's dad uttered while finishing the call .

It was clear from the call that Anna and her dad had together planned to kill David Shukla . Their main motive was to kill Sid's dad and make Sid weaker than ever . Now their ultimate motive is to make Sid marry Anna and capture the american mafia from his hand .