HOW FAR WILL YOU GO ?

Kate Spade , New York :

The car stops right in front of a shop in New York

The car stops right in front of a shop in New York . It was Kate Spade , the most luxuries shop in New York city . Shehnaaz never heard the name of this shop but it was looking a very  expensive shop , which made her smirk a bit . They entered the shop and as expect it was the most luxurious shop having variety of clothes .

Shehnaaz was all lost in the beauty of the dressess hanged in front of her eyes

Shehnaaz was all lost in the beauty of the dressess hanged in front of her eyes . She was happy like anything until she heard a whisper in her ears .

" It's all yours baby untill you are mine ! "

It was Sidharth who seated himself on the couch after whispering those words on shehnaaz's ears . She was confused that about her feelings . She could not decide whether to be happy or be angry hearing his statement .

" Ma'am how may I help you ? " a staff lady asked shehnaaz which distracted her mind towards her .

" Oh yeah can u plz show me some hot dressess which should be the most expensive ones " shehnaaz replied while giving a stern gaze at sidharth .

They went for trying some outfits while Sidharth was busy checking his phone .