Chapter 1

Dat Fine Nigga Next Door By TEDDY MACK DaAuthor

Danielle Clements is now ready to step into a new chapter of her life. After years of being in a unhappily marriage, her divorce is now final. And the first step is to take her 9-year son and finally move out of that depressing and hurtful home with her ex-husband. And as difficult and challenging it was to finally have the courage to up and leave him, she finally did it. And now she's incredibly excited to step into this new journey of her life of being a single parent and living on her own. But it seems since she left her husband things has been really looking up for her, she has gotten a new car, gotten a new raise at her job, and most of all she'll be finally moving into a apartment of her own. And boy was she excited and a little bit nervous at the same time because she'll no longer be living with a grown man which was her husband.

It'll be just only her and her son. But she just looked at it as she would rather be alone than to deal with her husband bullshit. Before she moved in, she took a tour of the apartment and she loved it to death. It was very spacious with a balcony, a huge living room and dining room area, 2 bedrooms, one and a half bathroom, and a nice size kitchen. She absolutely loved the apartment and wanted it right away. So when she got the call that it was time for her to put down her security deposit and move-in. She hop, skip and dip right away without hesitation to move right on in. Sure her ex-husband try to talk her out of it, tried to make her feel bad about decision, and caused some drama in the midst of her trying to move but she was determined to finally leave his ass for good. She even had her uncle and her brother to help her move in, and plus her girlfriend Dese was there with a bottle of wine to celebrate her now being a independent single woman, and finally leaving that creep of a fuck boy husband of hers. 

But as much as she enjoy the apartment there was rumors about this particular apartment complex. The apartment complex is called Sunnyview Apartments & Townhomes, but people like to call it slutView, or ratchetView or even thotLand and even dirty-dick Apartments and thot-homes. There was rumors that these apartment complex can get pretty ghetto especially at a time like this, being the summertime. The apartment complex was huge and had tons of people, mostly African American people with a sprinkle of a few Caucasian mixture. There were more than 200 apartment units and a round 50 townhome units with a huge park right in the middle of the whole complex. But The ratchet and ghetto Riff-Raff really came when the Sunnyview Apartments and Townhomes started taking certain Section 8 applications, so they were some apartments that cater to low-income occupants and then some apartments catered to the regular income occupants. Especially the Townhomes that sat right across from the apartments, most of them was low income and when there's anything that has to do with low income that's what brings the ghettoness and the ratchetness at its most.

There were rumors of niggas selling weed, and pills out of some of these apartment complex & townhouses. Certain females we're selling some pussy for a buck out of some of these apartments and townhouses. But despite all of the rumors that Danielle heard about these apartment and townhouses it didn't pretty much seem ghetto or ratchet and besides Danielle was only under a one-year lease at the apartments so she thought if any of this ghettoness or ratchetness starts to go on, she'll be out with the quickness as soon as her lease is up.  But despite all the horror stories about these apartment complexes that she heard about that was one thing that she had neglected to hear about. And that was that she didn't know that it was so much handsome chocolate eye candy around the complex. It was this one guy who stayed on the lower level of her complex who would often be in a hurry as he runs to his car and his construction uniform. He was pretty cute and there was also a cute white boy who would always take his motorcycle bike on a ride early in the damn morning while his loud motorcycle engine would wake everybody up. very cute white boy she thought to herself as he rides pass. But it was this one guy she ran across that damn near had her drooling and had her stuttering as if something was wrong with her.