Chapter 3

And then as she looked around & marveled at Kyrie's bachelor pad. She really like how clean he kept his apartment and how it was smelling good. And It also had all the hints that a bachelor was staying here. He had the recliner leather couch set, glass table with a huge 50 inch TV hanging on the wall. He even had a little bar setup on the side of the living room with tons of alcohol beverages that you could choose from.

But of course to chill and relax and take a sip on some wine or liquor wasn't the reason why Danielle was there. Now that she had went this far inside his apartment,  she was now getting closer to that moment of truth of finding out what was this thing he wanted to show her that had all these different type of women moaning loud with pleasure. As warm and inviting Kyrie was to show her, she was still very nervous to find out. And then soon enough Kyrie walks her towards this mysterious door that was sitting right right across from the bathroom, towards the left of his bedroom. That particular mysterious room door was the only one of the rooms that was close. And then once Kyrie opens the door of this mysterious room. At first glance there was a red light Illuminating her sight. And then finally she laid eyes on a white comfy massage table.

"Ohhhh!! so so so what a minute! You're telling me you're a massage therapist Kyrie!?".

"Yep! I'm a part-time massage therapist, and a full-time plant worker. Haha! I'm a hustler baby!".

"So damnnn! That's why you had got all these chicks coming in-and-out of here moaning like you giving them that gud dick haha!".

"Nah it's not the dick, it's just these strong magic hands that I have here!".

" so how much you charge to give a massage?".

"Well.... for a regular 30 minute massage, it's $40.. a deep...deep tissue intense massage is $60, for an hour.... and I also have a special that's called let me take you to heaven, I charge a hundred for that but..... that's when I'll give you the full service".

"Full service huh! And what does that full-service special assist of?".

Suddenly a devious smile comes upon his face, and then he replies while slowly walking around her.

" well full service is when I massage your whole body from the toes own up to your neck, basically I massage each and every part of your body to the full capacity, my hands will make your whole body tingle so much that it basically takes you to heaven..... and of course when I'm doing those type of massages, most of my clients request that I....ummm take off my shirt while doing it haha!".

There was a brief pause while Danielle briefly fantasized him massaging her whole body in hot oils, until she suddenly snapped out of that fantasy.

"oh! ummm....great! Well ummm I bet you make your clients very very happy".

" well not only happy but very very satisfied!....if you want I can slide you in right now, I have no other clients for the rest of the day".

"Ohhh nooo! Im fine, really! Maybe next time..... and besides I don't have any money right now", she said while slowly backing out of the room.

"Are you sure!?".

" yeah I'm sure! But thanks for showing me, I was just curious on where was all of that noise coming from next door....but thanks!", she said nervously while hurrying up and walking towards the front door.

"Well Danielle I know you're a very hard-working woman, and I wouldn't mind giving you a free massage tonight.... I want to test out this new oil I just brought, and I wouldn't mind testing it out on you".  

Danielle pause briefly again before walking out of the door as chills begin to move throughout her whole body because she knew she needed that free massage that he was offering.