Chapter 6

Dese comes out from the back with a shocked look on her face.

"Dese what the fuck are you doing here!?"

"Ummm... I can totally explain girl! I wanted to get a massage. You told me he be massaging bitches so I thought why not contribute to his services you've been bragging about!.... and why are you busting into his apartment like y'all are fucking around. Wait! Are y'all fucking around!?"

Both Danielle and Kyrie look at each other awkwardly, and then Danielle yells out.

"Yessssss! We're fucking!"

Dese mouth drops while shockingly looking at Kyrie up-and-down.

" I'm out of here! Mr Kyrie! And to think I I'll let damn hand rub all on my naked body while not knowing that you was fucking my girl Danielle"

Dese hurries up and puts her clothes on in the back room and then exit out of Kyrie's house and then heads next door.
Before leaving Danielle gives Kyrie a evil look and then says,

"You fucking dirty dog!"

Meanwhile back next door at Danielle's house, Danielle and Desi is discussing the situation that just happened.

" Danielle ghetto girl why didn't you tell me that y'all was fucking around. I would have never came over there to get a massage. Why do you always have to front and play this good girl role. If you want some dick just be a real friend and tell your girl. That's what girls is supposed to do. I won't never judge you girl!"

" you're right! I should have told you I was just a shame."

"There's no reason to be a shame he's fine as fuck!"

"Well that's too bad because I don't want him."

" I don't want him either, I just wanted a massage..... and Danielle if you want the man, just tell him how you feel. There's no reason to be fronting about it!"

" I don't want a man who has a side job of caressing different women every night. Sorry! That's not the type of man I vision myself being with."

"Haha! I feel you girl!..... well is there no hard feelings between us?"

"Girl you know we cool, no nigga is going to come between our friendship."

"Well okay girl, let me go ahead and leave I got caught up getting that damn wack ass massage from your next door neighbor. And Danielle let me tell you that I am not a happy customer and I will not be going to him again Haha."

A few moments later after Desi had left, Kyrie decides to visit next door. He firmly bangs on the door while calling out Danielle's name.

'BOOM!' 'BOOM!' 'BOOM!'

"Danielle I know you there! Open up! Let me explain!"

Finally she opens the door with the attitude look on her face while saying,

"There's nothing to explain Kyrie! You were practically seconds away from probably fucking my best friend."

"We wasn't going to fuck I was just doing my job as a professional massage therapist."

"BULLSHIT! You got a piece of my pussy so now you had to get a piece of my best friend's pussy too huh!? I guess I wasn't enough for you."

"Your best friend came knocking on my door asking for a massage. Is she was paying so I'm not going to turn down no money. And besides, you act like you didn't want anything to do with me ever since that night your baby daddy came over."

"Well I apologize already about him coming over that night...... everything just caught me off-guard that night."

"Sometimes it's better when someone catches you off-guard."