Chapter 4

She was then startled to see that it was her baby daddy Gerald with there son by his side.

"Heyy mommy! What are you doing at that apartment?", said Danielle's son in a cute and innocent way.

Gerald looked at his son with one of his eyebrows raised and then looked at Danielle confused.

" I've been standing out here knocking and knocking at your door for the longest! I thought maybe I had the wrong apartment or something. And why are you coming out of the apartment next door?", asked Gerald with a confused look on his face.

"Umm...I ummm...well umm...my firend, my neighbor..umm.. I was helping my friend with something", she said with a very guilty and nervous look on her face.

"Your friend?.... so you just moved here and you already have a friend that stays directly next door to you!?".

"Yea! I mean no!....umm... that's my female friend from high school and coincidentally she happened to live directly next door to me haha! What are the odds of that happening! it's really a small world!... so I was just hanging with her next door and catching up on old times.....well, come on let's go inside", she said as she was lying through her teeth while hurrying up and opening her apartment door to let Gerald and her son in.

As their son went directly in his room, Gerald just kind of looked around at her apartment.

"Soooo I guess you like it here huh!?...it's sure is small though", he said in a smart way.

"Yea it's small but at least I get some peace of mind".

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"Ugh! Nothing at all Gerald".

"So I guess that supposed to mean that you're enjoying your little single life huh?"

"Gerald you're trying to argue and I really don't got no time for it right now".

"Nah I'm not trying to argue, I'm just saying....sooo how do your new boyfriend feel about your new little apartment".

"Gerald I dont have a boyfriend so could you please stop it with all the damn stupid questions like we're still together.... but since you're here could you do me a favor?".

"A favor...* with a smirk on his face* what type of favor?".

"Ugh! Actually it's a favor for your son. As you can see we just moved in and we're not fully settled. And your son has been sleeping on a mattress on the floor. So if you could be so nice enough to set up his bed bed frame for me that will be great....* air quote * if you're not too busy and all".

"Yea..yea... I can do that but I can't do that right now because I got somewhere that I gots to be but can I come by and do it tomorrow".

"Sure".

"sooo how are you?"

"Oh im fine, I thought you were leaving".

"Yea Yea I am, let me go tell my son goodbye".

As soon as Gerald had left Danielle quickly went in her room, hopped on the phone and called Dese. She couldn't wait to tell Dese what happened when she took a unexpected visit next door. And she expressed to Dese all the juicy details.

"What girl!! So you mean to tell me that he is a private massage therapist!?".

"YES GIRL! And now I know exactly why I've been hearing all those moanings coming from next door".

"Haha!! Damnnn! I guess you can say we too damn nosey because all this time you thinking he was fucking different bitches but really he was just massaging them hoes!..... so wait wait wait let me get this straight, did you receive a massage from him?".