Chapter 7

" Try again what?"

"be together again!"

"Oh my god! Ughhhh! Gerald, gerald, gerald! I really don't need this in my life right now! It's enough things going on with me mentally and now you bringing this want to get back together news to my doorstep! Ughhhh! Gerald just make yourself comfortable on the couch okay, I don't have no time to be entertaining your broken-hearted, Blast from the Past ASS!"

"So is it because you still have feelings for that naked ass nigga I seen u with the other day?"

"Oh my god Gerald you are so irritating right now! And if you but must know to be honest, I just wanted some DICK from him! Don't be judging me because I'm quite sure you've been slangin your dick around since we were broken up?"

"Well whoever that do was mustard stay pretty close because he walked right on out your door with still barely any clothes on , does he stay in this same apartment complex?"

"Ugh! It's none of your business Gerald."

" I want to make it my business because it's concerning my son! I don't like new niggas around my son. Especially new niggas that stay in the same complex!"

"You don't know if he stay in the same complex or not! Maybe he stays next door, or maybe he's staying another city you don't know that!"

" whatever Danielle!"

"Yeah whatever Gerald!.... you just better be lucky and I'm not Petty enough to have my baby daddy be homeless and out there on his ass so like I said you can stay here, but you're sleeping on that damn couch!"

"Kool!... and thank you very much baby mama!..... and I hope your little quote-on-quote dick next door don't come knocking on this damn door or I'll bust a cap in his ass."

"Shut up Gerald and go to bed! The sheets is in a cabinet!" said Danielle as she walks off towards her bedroom and slamming the door behind her.

As she's in her room, sexually frustrated while banging her head against the wall, she then says to herself,
"Fuck fuck fuck!"

She was starting to have it bad for Dat fine ass nigga next door. So she laid there in her bed tossing and turning within her she she couldn't help but to wondering what Kyrie was doing next door. Then suddenly she hears that music and that moaning again. With anger she gets up and March directly in her living room, grab Gerald by the hand as he's laying so comfortably on her couch, and bring him to her room and snatches off him clothes.

" Danielle what are you doing!?"

"Just shut-up Gerald and fuck me!..... and try not to speak or say anything while you're doing it."

Gerald gladly oblige at her desperate sexual request. While the both of them was having sex, Gerald thought that Danielle couldn't resist him for too long but little did he know that during the whole time that they were fucking Danielle was fantasizing about Kyrie. The only position she allowed Gerald to fuck her in, was doggystyle because she didn't want to look at his face while he was penetrating her. She wanted to imagine that it was Kyrie that she was backing that ass up for. Gerald's weak-dick came quick, so she quickly put him out of her room and she finished pleasuring herself with her rabbit that she had stashed-up under the bed.

Good morning after she felt terrible about falling back for her baby daddy but then again when she seen how excited her son was to see his daddy there, encouraged her to change her mind a bit. Soon after, her best friend Dese comes over. And of course, it was going to be a bit awkward between them. But Danielle didn't want to be Petty so she heard her out. 

"Danielle girl I'm sorry! Soooo sorry!"

"Girl I'm even tripping!"

"Then why haven't you been answering my calls?"