Gamzee is Sober.

Gamzee was roaming the streets looking for his next victim. He'd already taken care of four, the easiest ones (in his opinion) to kill. Sollux, Aradia, Kanaya, and Vriska. He was working on his rainbow, working on completing it, but he was missing so many colors.

Every time he killed, his head hurt a little worse. But he knew there was no way to get rid of the ache he felt. So he would kill again and again until there was no one left to kill. His life was death.

Tavros was timidly walking the streets, looking for the missing trolls. His horns shined like a sunset as the streetlights bounced from them. Gamzee felt a smile spread across his face before the orange blooded troll fell to the ground, skinning his elbows and knees. He quickly climbed to his knees and pushed his hands together, begging Gamzee not to kill him.

"pLEASE gAMZEE, DON'T DO THIS," but the highblood wouldn't listen.

"I'm AlL uP aNd ReAdY tO aDd YoU tO mY rAiNbOw, TaVbRo." He honked out before taking the first swing with his pin. It hit right below his ribs, knocking the air out of him. Tears swelled up in Tavros's eyes.

"gAMZEE! sTOP, PLEASE STOP," but Gamzee wasn't even listening to his pleas. Once again, he swung his weapon, hitting Tavros's chin and knocking him out cold. The silence displeased Gamzee, it made him feel lonely, so he finished him off with a thump to the temple and went on his way to add a new color to his rainbow.

HoNk :0)