Love Date / Death Date

Hinata
Monday and Tuesday passed by with no indecent, so I won't tell you how they went. I got 10 strikes on Monday and 10 on Tuesday, so I needed to 11 today. There was this nervous set of snakes in my stomach as I knew this was my final day on Earth. I was nervous and excited and there were hints of doubt in my mind but I knew I was going to go through with it. I felt strange doing everything for the last time. The last time of getting dressed for school; the last time of sitting in this desk pretending to know the answers to questions that didn't make sense, and it would be the last time attending volleyball practice.

I walked into the club room and I was grinning from all good memories and from all the bad ones that I was soon to forget about. Everyone was commenting on how much happier I looked and asked was it because a girl had given me chocolate, I laughed because I hadn't realised my date with death was scheduled for everyone else's day of love. Well this would be valentine's Day they would never forget, talk about leaving a mark.

Kageyama seemed a lot more tense today. He and Tsukishima were allowed back into the club today for some special reason Daichi and Suga were hiding from us. I knew one of them would slip eventually. I made a lot of mistake but I didn't bother to count them seeing as I knew it would definitely add to a hundred and no one could prove me wrong as no one had been counting with me. It was a great last day full of smiles.

---------------------------------------------------------

Kageyama
Hinata was smiling a lot more than usual, which was great but it made me jealous because I had a sneaking suspicion that a girl had confessed her love for him or had he just received a chocolate and being the idiot he was just thought it was a treat and that's what made him cheer up I hope not. I wanted him to be cheered up by me and me alone.  He was grinning like an idiot, like my idiot and the shine in his eyes were like two mini suns in his eyes. It was beautiful to see.

I'm very thankful towards Suga who convinced Daichi to let us back in earlier than he had planned. Suga and I have something beautiful planned for Hinata, fingers crossed it goes as planned.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hinata
I cycle home before Kageyama or anyone else can put me in a bad mood. I cycle to my spot on the mountain, it was high enough so it would kill me but it was secluded enough no one would notice until the morning came. It was beautiful up here all alone watching the sunset as I prepared myself for my decent.