Chapter 1 ~ Who Are You?

You trudge into work, MI5 was very dull most days when you where dull on most days when there was no action and just paperwork. You sit at your desk and start doing the work. Around three hours in you get a text.

Sherlock: Got something you may like (y/n)

You: I'm at work. Can't this wait?

Sherlock: No. Your lunch break is in two minutes yes?

Sherlock: come on. Its like a three minute thing. Meet me at the Morpeth Arms at 12:15.

You roll your eyes. Grabbing your things you walk to the bar which Sherlock told you too. He sat with Watson in a booth and they waved as you walked in.

'So, we are planning to bust this small crime ring. Fancy it?' Sherlock asked.

'Hell yeah' you say.

It turns out when Sherlock says three minutes he actually means a three hour slog of sneaking in, arresting and dealing with gunmen. It got so bad Sherlock had to call Lestrade for back up and when he didn't answer he called Mycroft.

'Damn it brother' he said walking in annoyed. All the gunmen had been taken out my MI5.  'and who is this?' he asked looking at you 'another random person picked up from the street' he sneered.

'I work in MI5' you state. 'You probably don't know me, even though I have worked there for four years and my father is Sir Andrew Rigby '

Mycroft was taken aback at this and shot Sherlock a angry glare. 'I'm sorry (y/n) Is it?' you nod 'I didn't know his daughter was in the uk. I should of been more respectable'. He coughed and straitened himself up.

Your father Sir Rigby was on the council of MI5 and got you the job and the main reason that you where as high in MI5, but apparently not high enough for mr Mycroft.

'I must go back to work' you say. I need to catch up on now 4 hours of missed paperwork. Mark is going to kill me'.

Mark was your manager and was a dick, trying to trip you up and never giving you any time off.

'I will give you a lift back and explain to Mark' Mycroft stated.

'You are to kind, but as a random person on the street I will walk.' you state. You turn your heel and walk away leaving Mycroft looking guilty and Sherlock laughing.