Chapter 8 ~ Living At Mycroft's

You got to his house. It had taken you a whole day and you where tired. Walking up the drive you take the keys out and open the door. Sitting down you unpack your things and soon fall asleep.

Mycroft was in a difficult position. He had to act heartbroken now which, was now hard for him since he found you who had melted his cold heart. But for now he just thought about seeing you as he pulled up to the house and went in. It was dark and quiet. Quickly he walks to his room to find you still dressed sleeping soundly. He smiles, and laid down with you and soon he fell asleep.

You stayed out of sight in Mycroft's house and Magnussen seemed not to have discovered were you where with Mycroft. For months you stayed, barely going out and you soon became depressed. Mycroft hadn't seen this, to busy with his work.

You hear a nock on the door and peek out the window to see an old couple. Mycroft hadn't mentioned visitors and you worry there where Magnussen's informants. You hear a car pull up and watch Mycroft's confused and annoyed face. Opening the door he called for you, and carefully you walked to the door.

'mother, father, met (y/n). We are together' he said awkwardly.

Mycroft's mums face brightened up and his father looks surprised.

'Good to meet you!' she said happily, hugging you. 'Mycroft never mentioned you but. I'm overjoyed to meet you' she said smiling.

'You too' you smile. You look at Mycroft who rolls his eyes and you.

'I would love to get to know you more!' she said letting you go. 'We are going to Les Miserables in a week and we have a spare ticket. We would love you to come with us.'

You look worried at Mycroft. 'Uh, I will need to check my diary for the September wind.' you wink at Mycroft who nods and you quickly walk towards the kitchen, him behind you.

'You have nice parents' you giggle. Mycroft rolls his eyes 'I have a file on all their faults' he mutters.

'I'm not sure if I can go. If Magnussen sees I-'

'No, we can disguise you. I want you to do something enjoyable.' he kissed you gently 'I have noticed you have become depressed. I love you my dear' he murmerd.

'Thank you' your say before waking back and seeing his parents. 'I would love to join you' you say.

'I never thought Mycroft would never anyone' her mum whispered 'he was always such an anti-social boy and I was worried I wouldn't get any grandkids!'

You laugh and go red, looking at Mycroft.

'Come on mother, let me show you to your room' he called.

'in a second Mikie!' she calls.

You start to giggle 'I have never heard anyone call Mycroft Mikie' you whisper.

'Oh yes, he hates it'

'Mother please!' Mycroft says.

His mum puts her hands up and walks towards him. 'You are in the normal rooms' he says annoyed.

'Hey Mickie' you say laughing

'Don't you start' Mycroft sneers as you kiss him

'I'm not planning too' you grin 'and wipe that sneer of your face darling. If the wind changes you will stay like that' you say turning round and sauntering off.