Chapter 19 ~ Moriatry's Games

You wake in a cell. Alone. 'Hello?' you call out.

'(y/n)?' it was Mycroft. '(y/n)?'

'Yes. I'm here' you call.

'Welcome to my new short love train journey!' the voice of Moriarty said 'You pass these puzzles, you live. If not then.'Moriarty made an explosion sound and laughed. 'You need to get out of your rooms' you have three minutes before you blow up.'he cackled.

You quickly search the room.' I'm out (y/n)' Mycroft called from outside the door

'I can't find it' you mumble. Thinking, and thinking again you can't figure out a way to escape.

'Oh sorry. I forgot to add an escape for (y/n).' moriarty cackled.

You heard banging from the other side and a door slid open. 'Key card of the dead guard' Mycroft whispered. You ran out the door.

'Well done you too' Moriarty says, obviously laughing. 'Do you really love eachother?' he suddenly asks. 'Just. I have had sex with alot of people. And I don't know how to love a person. You are my relationship councilors.' he chuckled. 'have fun'

Infront of you was a case. An unslolved case. Two love birds. Killed on their wedding night. None in the building. Bullet holes but no gun to be found.

'Solve this case for Sherlock. And I will let you get out. If not you will end up like the two'

You stare at the images and the evidence. 'The angle they where shot. The person would of stood above them somehow. Gunshots would of woken the neighbors yet, none had any noise complaints.'

Mycroft looked at you, 'what?' you ask.

'Please, don't, don't be angry with me' he murmerd.

'No, I-' you faulted.

'I had to order their deaths and cover it up. They knew who Irene Adler was with in the Royal family.

' What else did they have?' the voice asked.

' A 5 month child' Mycroft's lip quivered.  'They where the wrong targets. The real targets escaped the country'.

'and you knew that yet you still let the order go ahead.' moriarty laughed 'I mean. I'm evil. But that is at another level.'

'This Love train has now stopped.' he said 'bye bye. Hope to see you again.' he laughed.

'you killed them. For no reson.'you said horrified.

' I couldn't stop the order.' Mycroft murmerd.

' You could of' you said.

'I know' he said 'And that makes it the worse'. The door opened into Eurus's sell. You sit. And Mycroft sits next to you.

'I'm not strong. Not like you think I am' Mycroft finally said 'and if you want to end it. I understand. You have gone through too much because of me'

'no' you say.

'no?' Mycroft stuttered.

'we will never be the same again. But now we know our limits and our secrets.' You whisper.

Mycroft nodded and put his arms around you, hugging you close to him

'im not angry' you say 'I just need time'. Mycroft closed his mouth end nodded. 'one day, we can marry' you murmer, trying to get Mycroft not thinking about what was happening. You reach up to his hair. 'Hopefully none makes a wrong order on the wedding night' you laugh slightly.

You sit with Mycroft for who knows how long, clinging to each other, you had faced so much together and you needed to sit and think, knowing someone was there who loved you.