Chapter 7 ~ Charles Augustus Magnussen

I love this actors voice. So calming yet void of emotion. He plays thrawn in star wars rebels.

You wake, laying on Mycroft, your legs wrapped with his. Mycroft was still sleeping, his arm holding you to him. His phone went off and Mycroft jolted awake, quickly Grabbing it he listens to the person. 'Yes. I will let (y/n) know'. Mycroft sighed and kissed your head. 'There has been an alert. Code Magnussen.'

You sigh. And take Mycroft's hand.

It was agreed you would meet Charles Magnussen. 'are you okay with that darling?' Mycroft asks.

'I have met him once. I can meet him again' you say.

'I love you' Mycroft mumbled 'I will be on the end of an earpeice.'.

You nod and smile.

A week later you walk into Magnussen's house and follow a bodyguard. 'Magnussen would ask for you to not wear a earpiece' the bodygaurd said. You sigh and give him the ear piece and walk in.

'Creepy bugger' you think as you sit. He sat and smirked at you.

'Hello (y/n)' he said 'It has been a while'

'im here to talk about your-' 'I don't want to talk about that' Magnussen interrupted. He stood and walked round his desk to where you sat. 'I know your relations with Mycroft.' he stated.

'How?' you ask confused.

'you are not the only person with informants (y/n)' he laughs 'If you don't want this to go to the papers or everything which you and your beloved have done while being in control of the British government. You will break up with him, leave your job and move away or this will be released.'

'Your blackmailing me?' you ask angry

'you could say that. I have informants which will tell me. So don't try anything funny. But it is funny' he said, leaning down at you 'I own you' he whispered in your ear.

You move away your head but he grabs your face and gently licks it. 'Hm, no perfume. Well then, I can keep your taste.' He licks you again, this time for longer, going from your forhead down your cheek and to your lips.

'Please, get off me' you whimper.

Magnussen grins. 'If you don't do this, then I will ruin you, I will make you crawl to me because even Mr Holmes will cast you out.'

'Do not threaten me' you hiss.

'Then do as I say. Or you will be put in prison, and also your family. Even Mycroft. I will break him. And I will If you don't do what I say.'

'Fine. Fine.' you say worried. 'Good girl' he cooed in your ear.

'you can go' he said. You shakily stand and briskly walk out.

'You had to leave. Get out. You couldn't risk Mycroft getting hurt or your family. It would hurt but you had to do this. To save them.'

You go strait home and pack your things and tell none but ms Hudson who wished you luck.

You go upstairs and see Sherlock.' Sherlock? Could you give this to Mycroft?' you ask.

He stands and takes the envelope in your hands.' what's going on?'he asks confused.

'I need to leave. If not Magnussen, he will. He will hurt everyone.' you murumer.

'Have you told Mycroft?' Sherlock asks worried.

'No' you say looking down.

'(y/n)' , you hear a voice behind you. You turn to see a worried Mycroft.

'when you came in erratic I had phone Mycroft' Sherlock explained.

'What did he do to you?' Mycroft asked. 'He blackmailed me, to make me move away or he would break me'.

Mycroft looked angry 'He licked me' you stuttered.

'Where?' Mycroft asked, striding over to you. You pointed to most of your face and carefully he led you to the bathroom and carefully washed your face.

'We need to hide you, just for a couple of months' Mycroft murmerd. 'and I will get Sherlock on the case' He bought you into a hug. 'I'm sorry, I should have come with you'.

He leaves you in the bathroom and you hear hushed voices and you walk into the room.

'you should stay at mine but, you will need to travel there off the grid' Mycroft said.

'I have a plan' Sherlock said. 'Take the train to Brighton and from there take public transport to Chichester where you can walk to the estate. But you need to stay out of sight. A boring face in the crowd.'

'You will need change clothes and bag at this address' Mycroft murmerd. 'You can do the work at home, unnamed and untracked'

You nod. Mycroft smiled and kissed you passionately. 'You will be fine. I will be there to meet you' he murmerd, gently caressing your face and touching your lip with his thumb.

'I love you Mycroft' you say 'and thank you Sherlock' you give him a hug and he stiffens his body but smiles.

You quickly walk out, Grabbing your bag you go to the adreess.