Chapter 5 ~ His Place Part 1

You wake with the sun streaming in through the window. You felt arms wrapped around you and you relax, enjoying this time with him.

'It's time to get up' a voice said from behind you. You felt the arms remove and the bed move.

You begrudgingly get out of bed and face Mycroft. He looked calm and rested, like it was the first he slept in months.

'I enjoyed last night' you smile 'Even with Sherlock barging in'

'Last night was enjoyable.' he said 'why don't I offer to dine at my place tonight. Well if you aren't busy.'

'I would love to' you say.

'I would prefer however if we keep our relations away from work' Mycroft said 'Of record naturally.'

'That is fine by me' you say.

'Then perfect.' he said, striding out of the room. 'We have another day's work.' you .

You got changed and went out with him into John who was also leaving.

'Oh hi (y/n), Mycroft.' John says smiling

'Hey John' you say 'Did you know Sherlock was looking for cigarettes last night?' you ask.

John's face fell 'Damn it Sherlock!' he yelled, running up the stairs.

You looked up at Mycroft and you started to giggle. He smirks and you get a taxi with him.

Mycroft has went off to the Diogenes club so you didn't get to see him at all. You sigh, you had no idea what his address was.

Leaving the office you text him.

You: Hey, what's your address? :)

You get back to Baker street and get changed into something nice and smart. Siting on a seat you check your phone. He hadn't replied. So you go off to the Diogenes club, it was for men but you knew, if you acted like you belonged then none would question you.

Striding into the building you go towards the lift, staying quiet and ignoring everyone there. Getting to the lift you look around, trying to find his office.

Peeking around a door you see him, he was snoring gently, his head lulled on his side.

Silently walking in you feel abit guilty for waking him, he was obvious exhausted.

'Hey' you murmer, shaking his shoulder gently. His eyes snapped open with worry but his face softened when he saw you.

'oh' he said, checking his watch. 'It's seven'

'Yeah' you say 'But it's fine, you obviously needed the sleep'

'Thank you for understanding' he murmered. Mycroft stood and you followed him out to a car.

His house was far, some place in the country 'I am pleased, that none has done anything. No national threats to security or Sherlock being a fool'

'It's allowing us to spend time with each other'. You say.

Your sat in silence again as Mycroft drove. 'Can you do that thing?' you ask suddenly

'Thing?' he asked

'Yeah, the get all the information from just looking at them'.