Chp 5. The Kennish's

I had some how ignored Felix the whole trip; thank goodness. Right now we were in a limo (never thought I would ever be in a limo,) Felix said we were almost there that it wouldn't be to long. Peering out the window it felt like the ride went by in a blur for the next thing I know we're pulling up in front of a giant mansion; my mouth dropped.

I turned to Felix, "You live here?"

Felix cleared his throat, "Actually the Kennish's live here."

"Why are we going here?" Personally I wanted to avoid my future husband.

"Because you'll be staying here," Felix said.

My mouth opened, "I thought I was staying with you."

He smiled when I said that; "I live in a bachelor pad so until I can find a suitable home you'll be staying with the Kennish's."

The memory of a couple days ago with my parents over the fettucine dinner reminded me that they had already told me this. Not knowing what to say I just nodded to Felix; inside I'm freaking out.

The limo stopped; as I climbed out I started gawking, by the end of the day my mouths going to hurt. This place was huge, this place was a T-rex compared to my apartment. Felix led me in making my mouth drop to the floor. The ceiling was high, big rooms, lots of colors, and lots of expensive things. Man what do these people do? I was interrupted by my thoughts when I heard voices. I touched my hoodie, good its still up, I don't know what these people would think if they saw me with blue hair.

"Felix I see you made it safely. Did you have a good flight?" A man in a fancy suit said shaking my dads hand.

"Yes we did," Felix replied, "How did the meeting go this morning?"

Wow this is such a boring conversation, is this how rich people talk? If so I'm going to have a boring life. I shouldn't be so cynical after all I kow nothing about these people.

"Felix why don't you introduce this young lady," A woman with blonde hair interrupted.

Felix placed an arm on me; if I could I'd shrug it off. I have to put on a show right?

"Mark, Bianca this is my daughter Cassandra. Cassandra this is Mr. and Mrs. Kennish," Felix introduced us.

The guy took out his hand as I shook it, "Hi Cassandra, please call me Mark."

Mark had dark brown hair, and brown eyes; he had a warm feeling vibe. As for his wife, she had a snotty vibe; I know I'm being mean but the way she looked at me up and done was snobbish.

"Well Felix why don't you show Cassandra to her room. Dinner will be ready in five," Mark turned around with his wife walking away.

"Shall we?" Felix asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Sure."

Walking upstairs I thought I had finally stopped gawking at everything; nope. Opening the door to my bedroom I gasped. Everything was blue, my room was huge, there was a connected bathroom, and my own bed! This was so cool!

"I take it you like it? I mean after all I know your favorite color is blue," Felix smiled.

I wanted him to feel sorry not happy, I know I'm a terrible person, but he left us. Nodding I went over to my bed placing my small suitcase on top. I opened a drawer ready to put my things inside when I found clothes already in there.

"Why are there clothes in my drawer?" I asked.

"Oh I hope you don't mind, but when your mother told me your size I had Bianca go out, and buy you some clothes," Felix explained.