Wonderwall

(a/n: I like to keep it simple ❤ and just think this poem as my future)

As I walked inside there was a huge crowd. A crowd smelt of sweaty bodies and alcohol. Honestly a lot of alcohol. There were guys and girls dancing around each other.

And then there she was. Dressed in her favorite beige coloured sweater dress with a cute black beret cap. The dress hugged her curves perfectly. Her not so long straight hair was still same. The only difference was she colored it blonde.  Still,  she looked beautiful.

What on earth made you believe that blonde would suit you?

As soon as those words slipped from my mouth she turned around with her everlasting smile plastered on her face.

Took you long enough to come . I have been waiting for you since ten freaking minutes, she said with a frown on her face.

Let's go for a walk. With that I pulled her out of the club. We started walking silently enjoying the peaceful wind. She looked perfect just like the time when I first fell for her .

She looked into my eyes and smiled. Then she slowly said,
I have never been so happy in my entire life except when we used be together . Tomorrow I'll be the happiest bride ever. Her eyes sparked with happiness.

I hugged her and a tear slipped from the corner of my eye. We both cried but the only difference was that ,
she was shedding tears of euphoria and I was shedding tears of letting her go forever.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
So, first of all thank you for reading this poem. I hope you enjoyed reading this.  Secondly,  some of you texted me asking about my sexuality and I want you all to know that I'm a bisexual.

Bisexual means attracted to both the genders (boy and girl)

And yes, my previous relationship was with a boy and currently I'm dating my best friend. We started dating in the month of January this year :)
And I'm really to have someone like her.

Please accept me the way I am 💜🌈
You don't even know how hard it is to come out and say this ❤💜🌈