Love Is Too Beautiful To Be Hidden in The Closet.

Broken in separate ways we found each other in 9th grade.
She was silent. I was loud.
We met in 5th grade and swore we would never be friends for two girls so opposite could've never hold each other's crown.
But who knew she was the calm I needed for my storm and I was the storm she needed to feel the
rainbow🌈 .

Started off with not finding each other's humor funny. I forcefully wouldn't laugh at her joke because payback is a big deal.

In no time we became best friends like wait how? Everyone was shocked when they found that the two girls who keeps fighting with each other are best friends now.

Sharing just a slide eye glimpse was enough for us to burst out laughing into tears. She has always taught me- how to love one's flaws, how to communicate. I taught her - how to cut through hurdles , how to be more social. We both carried different approach towards communication.

From sitting together next to each other in class , to having people mock at us for being a 100% genuine and real , to intimidating everyone because of how strong we're together, to becoming BFF goals , we have come a long longggggg way.

And finally after being best friends for more than 5 years I started to realize that I actually love her. I love the way she smiles. I love how she starts acting all cheesy asking for kisses even though I used to say that I hate kisses even if it's from my best friends. I love how strong she is.

She was the one to protect me from my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend who started spreading rumors about me in school.
When everyone used to laugh at me for not being able to complete a race, she would come and sit next me and say that I did well.
Every little thing she did made me fall deeper and deeper in love.

It was January when I confessed my feelings to her. And guess what she said that she feels the same. From that day we are dating and we are very happy with each other. And I'm so thankful to my parents for being so supportive and about her parents I think it will take a little more time but that's okay.

All I could say is that when I found her, I found an all new universe in her arms. I found love, affection and protection in her. I found possessiveness , madness, passion and insanity in her love. I found recognition, respect and forgiveness. I found my reason to smile.

I love how we are able to work on things and how we continue to help each other be better and stronger both as individuals and as a couple.

I learn everyday from you. You're so ambitious and genuine and forthright.

She's the first human who taught me unconditional love with zero judgements. She stood by me through my flaws and so did I.

Today when we are next to each other, I look at her , she looks at me.. And we find content, peace and our HOME.

I love you 🌈💜
Namkook forever 💜💜💜💜
Happy 8 months my love 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤