Remember

Please read.
Some of you act like you know all the streaming rules and later you all keep crying when yt deletes our views.

DO's and DON'Ts when it comes to streaming DYNAMITE MV.

DO's
• Increase volume between 90%-100%
• You can set it as HD
• Watch 3-5 videos between after streaming dynamite mv
• STREAM LIKE A HUMAN
• Log in every single time you'll stream
• Watch the 30 seconds clip before liking it
• Focus only on the mv

DON'Ts
• Don't loop!!
• Don't watch any videos in the first 24hrs like lyric videos IT'S AN ENGLISH SONG we don't need to watch those kind of vids
• Don't watch reaction videos too
• Don't mute
• Don't create playlist
• Don't spam comments and emojis

BE CALM whenever yt freezes the views and likes! Let us FOCUS on streaming no matter what happen, we should bring back the views/likes if ever yt will delete it AGAIN.

A REMINDER that we are aiming 100M VIEWS AND 7M LIKES IN ONE DAY.

It's more okay IF we will double the record. ALSO,TAKE SOME REST AND DRINK WATER. PRIORITIZE YOUR HEALTH.

Don't like the mv until at least 30 secs of watching to prevent bot behavior. Don't give up when you saw yt freezing views JUST KEEP STREAMING. Don't loop the video. Don't create a playlist. Increase the volume. Make the video to HD. USE YOUTUBE PREMIUM.SWITCH OFF AUTOPLAY. PLEASE DM ME IF EVER YOU HAVE SOME QUESTION, I'LL TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER IT.

LET US ALL DO OF THESE OF BTS,ARMYS!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Thank you for 100 followers ♥
Lmk if you want me to do a giveaway on instagram (only for Indian armys because after buying memories 2019 I'm too broke to pay for international shipping )