Till We Lock The Moon In Our Fists

Part 2

And She looked at me. She looked at me in a blank manner. She was confused and asked me "Aye you!  Why are you starting at me? " I was shocked. I knew she didn't recognize me, I knew right away . I approached her but she seemed too scared. But even as an adult , I often lacked words, as much as I did as a child but at that moment I really was struggling to find the right words. I wanted her to recognize me but at the same time I was scared and I had to stutter the words out of my mouth ,"h-hey..i-it's me, your friend from your days in school. We used to t-talk a-about the m-moon a lot. Remember me? "

Suddenly I could see her face tensing. It seemed like she could break down at any moment. But she hugged me tight and I could hear her mumbling words like, "you idiot!!" while she cried. I told her how much I missed her and we sat on a park bench.

She told me how different I was, especially my way of talking and my body language. "you must have worked hard for this from being that chubby kid. " she laughed and I could still remember this laugh, its still
same but yet I could feel the gloom in her eyes. I could feel it was more of relief and feeling of peace for her to see me but her happiness still faded. 

I couldn't say anything but I could  only wonder in my head, "what are you going through? What is it so strong that could break down a fighter like you? Why are you trying to hide your sorrow behind that enticing smile of yours ?
Do you still look at the moon and remember me?
Does the sky still keeps you strong? 

So many questions yet I failed to ask. Failed again in expressing what I desired to know. After all it's been years since I lost my saviour, my moon and now that I'm finally seeing her, she's all unreal. Is it me?  Is it a figment of my paranoia or is it really her? I don't remember her this way.

"Talk to me, talk to me. I beg of you. " I could only  repeat these words in my head as I still failed to dare to ask.

I wonder all those "special" places I had to go didn't actually help me in the moment which I yearned so long.

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~♥

Thank you for reading ♡

Please vote and comment ♥