two

Taehyung sat on the kitchen counter rocking his legs, watching the man beside him. His hair was deep black and his eyes were mysterious and when he turned to grin at Taehyung his lips formed a Cheshire smirk. Comically adorable.

"I love this", Taehyung said, skidding off the counter and slipping his arms around the slightly taller man's waist from behind. The man hummed, agreeing with the boy who was now resting his chin on his shoulder. The man allowed Taehyung to kiss his cheek before shrugging him off.

"And, I do too", the tall man started, "but you know how I feel about you wavering when I'm trying to cook. It's distracting and a hazard."

Taehyung let out a disapproving whine and unravelled his arms from the man. He quickly drilled his fingers into the man's side, making him jump, tossing a small amount of flour across the counter. Taehyung snickered at his ticklish partner and backed away nonchalantly.

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist Sik."

"You're going to be sorry.", the man grumbled under his breath.

Taehyung grinned at the futile warning and began to arrange the table for the two of them.

They sat dining when abruptly Hyungsik plucked a magazine that sat on the table. He raised an eyebrow at the cover and huffed in amusement.

"Didn't you say you know him somehow?", Hyungsik asked.

Taehyung glanced up from his food, noodles dangling from his chopsticks, he smiled. As he chewed he nodded frantically.

"How exactly do you know this mess?", Hyungsik questioned, showing a picture of a pop star in front of a club, toppling drunk with two vulgar looking girls.

Taehyung smirked and almost laughed. 

"We go way back."