six

Taehyung is laying in bed when the Facebook notification shows up. A comment on his recent post. He was honestly expecting it, his friends to make fun of him for calling the famous pop star Jeongguk by a childish pet name.

"Justin Seagull?", Taehyung questioned looking at the comment. 

"Who the fuck is Justin?" 

He chuckles at the ridiculous name then goes on to read the comment, 'Jeongguk is trash'.

He frowns at this and types a quick reply, 'Who is this? And, he's not trash'. 

He set's his phone down and returns to his book. His screen lights up again, Hyungsik had liked something he posted on his page earlier in the day. He smiles, but it's quickly wiped from his face when the mystery person comments again.

'Yes, he is. He doesn't even write his own songs', is what he reads. 

Taehyung feels his anger rise, so he goes to Justin's profile but is met with nothing. No pictures, no posts, no friends, no anything. He decides to reply to the comment in a private message.

'He's not trash, he's just lost right now. Trust me, he's a much better person than recent pictures make him seem'.

A reply comes within a few seconds, 'Stop talking like you know him. What do you know anyway?'

Taehyung thought for a second then began typing, 'For real, who is this? And why do you want to argue about a pop star with someone you don't even know?'

'I do know you'.