Lazy Days

Gon
When Gon isn't busy, he's always finding and suggesting something fun for you both to do. But since this is a lazy day, you both say home either at Aunt Mito's or at your house. You'll read magazines, listen to music, and eat lots of sweets and snacks! Sometimes you'll build forts and watch movies too. All the while Gon showers you with hugs and pecks on the cheek.

Killua
On a lazy day with Killua you probably haven't gotten out of bed yet. You'll probably cuddle up together and play video games and eat choco-robots! Unlike Gon, Killua won't be as affectionate but won't have a problem with you being affectionate towards him and will secretly like it.

Kurapika
Lazy days with Kurapika are probably spent reading together 🥰 Kurapika likes it when you lay on his lap so you do that often whether it's for a nap or doing something productive. Kurapika will play with your hair which surprises you at first and the first time it happened you dropped your book flat on your face! Kurapika kissed you all over and apologized several times. You only acted mad to get more affection.

Leorio
A lazy day with Leorio is lounging around on the sofa reading magazines while you both stuff your mouths. Leorio gives you a lot of attention (usually more than you need) but you like it either way. Leorio likes you to know you're loved and you appreciate it a lot. Lazy days with him can be boring but he catches on quick and gets you something to smile or laugh about.

Hisoka
Hisoka doesn't have lazy days 😶 sometimes when he's not lazy he'll show you a card trick or two but then he'll be off~

Illumi
Same as Hisoka, Illumi is always doing something and when he's not, he's probably not spending it with you ( no offense ) but sometimes you'll tag along and when you don't, Illumi will personally ask you to accompany him.