New Character! | Colt

This one was also requested I hope you like it!!
I skipped over a few b/c I was either uninspired by it or I didn't have anything in mind. Like do chimera ants take baths?

How you met
You met Colt through Morel once when you went with him to see baby kite. He was extremely kind to you and incredibly compassionate and caring. He was funny and and always made you smile. You came back on your own, time and time again to see him.

Confession
He confessed to you very direct but romantically. He wanted to do things the right way. He made you dinner and told you how he felt. You felt the same way even as quick as the moment you first started talking.

Kisses
Your first kiss with Colt was once after bb kite was fast asleep. You and Colt were talking and it got deep and you gave him a peck on the lips. (Sorry if you wanted him to initiate it I feel like he's a gentleman and wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable)
His favorite places to kiss you are:
-Lips
-Forehead
-Cheeks
He doesn't kiss you often mostly showing affection through words or other actions but when he does it's usually very short and sweet.

Cuddles

I can't even figure out whether I think Colt likes cuddles or not but for reader-chan's sake I will assume he does!! Although I don't think he will show he does emotionally

I can't even figure out whether I think Colt likes cuddles or not but for reader-chan's sake I will assume he does!! Although I don't think he will show he does emotionally. You might even ask him if he does, and he'll say yes (telling the truth) and it will look really unconvincing . It'll look like mixed signals, but really he's just a formal guy.

Hugs

I have a feeling Colt especially loves hugs

I have a feeling Colt especially loves hugs. I think maybe he remembers it from his past life or what but he enjoys hugs 😌. This is really easy to spot so I'd imagine reader-chan is the one who initiates 90% of your hugs.

Lazy days
On your off days your probably doing some reading, watching a tv show, or playing board games together 👀. You'd talk so much and get into deep discussions or just something fun. I have a gut feeling he'd be into theories but I don't actually know. Of course your day is full of love and affection, this is Colt we're talking about!! He'll go out of his way to make sure your day is very comfortable too <3

Nicknames
I feel like Colt wouldn't use nicknames maybe like the stereotypical romantic pet names like sweetheart, love, honey, etc.
The nicknames your call him are along the same lines, darling, love, etc!

When you're injured
This man is FRANTIC. It's not over until it's over. He'll stay by your side and make sure you have the help you need. He wants you to know he's supporting you and he'll probably try and give you the top, best treatment you could possibly get.

At the beach
I feel like you'd splash around in the water, build sandcastles, Colt wants to try everything! Maybe he'd try his hand at skim-boarding too. After that you'd get refreshments and maybe play volleyball afterwards!

He doesn't wear clothes~ ^ - ^