TW: when y/n has an anxiety attack

Gon
He would be super scared but he'd just latch onto you and tell you everything is going to be okay and that he loves you and that you should come back to him.
"Y/N!!! Everything's okay...please, I love you.."

Killua
Killua would be super calm about it and knows exactly what to do. He asks you to count five things he sees in the room and everything :)
"Ne y/n, how many people in this room care about you? There's...at least one..."

Kurapika
He also knows what to do, and makes sure you get to a comfortable state, and just seems pretty clingy for awhile. He hates it when you aren't okay and wants to know that you ARE okay at all times. He can get overly worried when ever you have an anxiety attack.
"Y/N, please don't scare me like that again, I care about you."

Leorio
Even though he's a doctor....he's freaking out. Let's be honest 1.) he knows what to do right away and gets you calm before anyone else or 2.) he's having an anxiety attack with you
"Something Leorio would say."
"Cooch."

Illumi
I don't know. Illumi is just so aloof that maybe just his presence brings you back?! I think that whenever he gives you a pat on the head you just instantly relax :3
"Y/N, I'm here."

Hisoka
Wouldn't care sorry you literal insane Hisoka stans 😳😳
At this point Hisoka is just the joke wild card character

Morel
Morel would instantly know how to calm you down, maybe not the by the book way, but his own special way that makes you relaxed and grounded. He'd stroke your hair, and pat your back, you just feel instantly soothed.
"Everything is okay, I'm here now."

Colt
Is sorta confused, other than that basically what Morel did :)

Chrollo
Chrollo would send the Troupe away and would let you sit down on his lap (90 degrees!!! 😏😏) so that your head is rested on his shoulder, and just say comforting stuff to you, play with your hair, trace your palms, just a very relaxing experience.
"Y/N, you're safe with me it's okay."

Meruem
He'd consult with the royal guards about what is happening, and when he can't find out he just holds your hand and tells you that he loves you.
"Y/N, I wish I could help you more, but I don't exactly grasp the situation. Everything is okay, I love you."

Feitan
He would scratch a heart onto your forearm and the both of you belong in a mental institution if that seems like a reality you want to live out <3 I mean it's romantic but 😳