New character!! | Feitan

I've been dreading this a little, not because it's a bad request but HOW DO I MAKE THIS BOY SOFT IM SCARED THAT YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE HE'D JUST BITE AND SCRATCH YOU AHHHHH
Anyway ☺️ I hope you enjoy

How you met
You met through joining the Phantom Troupe. After Hisoka left the group, you replaced him as number 4. After catching the groups' eye they asked you if you'd be interested in joining and sure enough you accepted. (Your tattoo placement is the same as his!! On the side of your torso.)

Confession
He admired your nen ability and found your personality easy to get along with and enjoyed your company. After consulting with you on new torture tactics, he found you had a lot in common and even accepted your help on his feelings 🥺🥺 (I read a theory on how torture and other cruel hobbies are a result of lack of childhood love.) So now you're a powerful duo, and whenever on a mission he pairs up with you!!

Cuddles
I don't think he would be much of a cuddler, but you're always rough with him and grasp onto him refusing to let you go. Given he isn't much of a physical affection person he might actually bite AND OR scratch you but eventually he'd get worn out and accept his fate. At least he likes the smell of your hair :)

KissesYour first kiss was after a mission, he was covered in blood, and there was blood smeared all over your face as well

Kisses
Your first kiss was after a mission, he was covered in blood, and there was blood smeared all over your face as well.
"Feitan!! This guys' blood tastes just like how my poem said the chain users chains would taste!"
And then he kissed you, licking the blood that came off onto his lips before replying,
"Oh, you're right."
His favorite places to kiss you:
-Neck
-Shoulders
-Lips
He's literally crazy and bites you so he grateful 😐

Hugs
He doesn't hug you. You have to steal him away and the Troupe has commented several times that they thought someone had come to kidnap Feitan.

 You have to steal him away and the Troupe has commented several times that they thought someone had come to kidnap Feitan

Bath time
Feitan sits in front of you and lays back onto you and let's you wash his hair for him. He nearly always falls asleep.

Lazy days
You torture together <3

Nicknames
What he calls you:
Y/N-chan
Kawaii-ko
What you call him:
Fei
Fei-kun
When referring to you in third person he'd call you his owner 😐 he is literally a slave to you.
Joke not funny.

When you're injured
Immediately he'd lick up your blood and bandage your wounds himself. He's a torture expert so he's used to stuff like this. He's used to you getting hurt on missions so it's first instinct whenever you come back.

Getting your attention
He'd probably just start being very nice and obedient and do whatever you want zero questions asked. When you want a hug, or a kiss, or when you kiss him?? He's A okay with all of it.

At the beach
He'd just wander around following you in his coat and make sure he hold his umbrella over you. Eventually you'd make him change into swim attire but he'd be very physically angry and throw a mini tantrum.

When you wear his clothes
I feel like he has greasy hair and never showers (only when you force him to), and I feel like that carries on to his clothes...he has no clothes. He would be very frustrated and wear your clothes to go confront you and would try and wiggle into his clothes while you're also wearing it and you'd be stuck.

How you make him flustered
Bite him back.

When you randomly kiss him
He would glare at you and hesitantly return a kiss.

When you sit on his lap
He would wiggle around before pushing you off and sitting on your lap 💅

When reader-chan has Tourette's
He would be extremely over-protective of you and would take note of all the quirks in your tics 🥺🥺 he remembers each one

If reader-chan self harms
He'd peer pressure you out of it and tell you that it isn't healthy and that you should result in torturing instead.

Mini angst
You would probably be mad (fake mad, joke mad, not actually mad 😌) and joke around complaining that he's left so many bite marks on your body and that you'll eventually run out of blood and he got super defensive in saying
"Then maybe you should leave me alone."
That took a toll on you and you thought he was actually mad at you.

Feitan never really understood what he did wrong but he noticed you had distanced yourself from him for awhile. He confessed that he had actually missed you (he's never vulnerable!! 🥺🥺 be grateful pls!), and that he had fixed a bubble bath for the two of you since you were the only one making him bathe.